Hotfix 11.7.3

[DE]Rebecca

It is in addition, yes.

In July of 2013ish we changed our Alert system to have an "everything must drop" criteria - there used to be times when you could go months without certain items. A "Cycle" is complete when everything that can drop, has dropped, the time it takes to cycle varies but it is usually no more than three weeks.

Regardint his, Did anyone at DE saw one of the many topics alerting (pun intendend) you that you forgot the bastet Helmet in the list of "must drop" ? It's the only helmet who never appeared in any alert ever 

Regardint his, Did anyone at DE saw one of the many topics alerting (pun intendend) you that you forgot the bastet Helmet in the list of "must drop" ? It's the only helmet who never appeared in any alert ever 

its the most recent helmet, so those usually take an update or so before they get put in the normal rotation. same thing happened with the quantum and shroud helms. doesn't bother me since they don't even have any stats, takes out the fun

So, (assuming my life lets them) a new player could acquire all Auras, put together Vauban, and get his/her first set of potatoes over the course of a month?

It took me about a month to get all that, and 80% of alt helmets maybe a bit more for every aura, but sometimes I need to sleep and leave home! 

its the most recent helmet, so those usually take an update or so before they get put in the normal rotation. same thing happened with the quantum and shroud helms. doesn't bother me since they don't even have any stats, takes out the fun

Nope it's not the most recent and the more recents are already in the alert system 

Ho and nope it's not RNG (I prefer to say if before someone blame RNG again) since they said alerts are on schedule in the last livestream

Hotfix 11.7.3

Changes:

- No shields is always the nightmare modifier.

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Didn't enough people complained about the no shield nightmare mode as being just unfair instead of challenging, because nobody can really survive against Grineer or Corpus without shield, since there is no reliable way to regain health unless you have a Trinity or Oberon in your team?

Why would you take one of the most hated nightmare mode aspects and make it the default?

Well at least i hope it doesn't involve no energy.

- NOW: There will be 10 nightmare alerts "per cycle", one for each original nightmare mod.

What are the 10 original Nightmare mods? Because we have 13 now. I'm very interested to know if Hammershot or Blaze is one of those 10 Nightmare mods.

Edit: I'm stupid, ignore this post. Found my answer on the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Nightmare_Mode_Mods

Edited by Ravissen

Umm with 11.7.2 a glitch that was making steam overlay unusable with warframe was fixed, making it available again... but for some reason due to this update it is not fixed anymore and steam overlay doesn't work anymore... kill-joy...

EDIT: I use Windows 8 64-Bit, with 16 gb of ram and a NVIDIA GT650m

Edited by Nero9937