Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.7.3

[DE]Rebecca

Mmmhh.. i'll go try my Synapse... maybe it's because i've just woke up (more or less) but i did not understand how stalker/harvester mechanic now works

Basically...

Kill enough bosses, Stalker will tell you he's comin for ya. I'm guessing in your ingame inbox (haven't played since the update yet). This doesn't mean he'll immediately appear afterward - it just means he's going to attack.

This goes the same for the Harvester, only you have to continuously side with the Grineer in certain battles for Alad V to "warn" you.

I have mixed feelings. I kind of liked the surprise and suspense. Now that we're going to be told we may be attacked at some point, the "surprise" is gone, but the suspense is a bit stronger.  This also means that you can actually gear yourself up and be ready for the battle that may come, instead of running around in your low level gear and getting ganked by either of them.

- Fix bug on Oberon's renewal please.

- On certain survival missions, we insert the datamass and no timer appaers, make the mission impossible to finish.

If you can fix these bugs, it's welcome!

Edited by Siolith

Hotfix 11.7.3

Changes to the Nightmare Alert structure:

- No shields is always the nightmare modifier.

So... It is always a team full of Rhinos roflstomping everything with Iron Skin like it was a normal mission? Gotcha.

I think the nightmare modifier should always be a modifier that doesn't completely render all but one frame useless in Nightmare mode mission.

Like Energy or Life drain. Those still allow use of other warframes than just Rhino.

A big thumbs down for the choice of Nightmare modifier.

Other changes were good, I can live with Raptor trick nerf too, to be honest I never even knew about it. I always did it the "old-fashioned hard way", which, to be honest, isn't very difficult either.

Edited by SoanoS

Another bug:

Tysis almost never procs a status effect. Even with increased proc chance mods. Currently I can squeeze out one status effect proc every 100-150 shots, if I am lucky. This really needs to be addressed as this weapon seems to be DESIGNED to rely on them and without them it is basically just useless clutter in our arsenals.

Continued tweaks to Continuous Fire weapons:

- Damage is now applied initially at 1/10th of a second instead of 1/3rd of a second, meaning that responsiveness on trigger-pull should be improved.

OMG D.E. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Flux Rifle definitely feels more responsive now, thanks for that. Can the damage interval be 1/10th of a second too, or is that out of the question?  What was the reason for changing it to 1/3rd?

just be glad and shush your mouth !

Touching the subject of wallrun quickly:

Currently it seems to be almost impossible:

1) to jump up on a crate beside you for better vantage point because 90% of the time the game decides it wants to do a "wallrun" and then do a backflip off its side, landing me behind the point I started. And then makes my frame roll forward face first into the side of the crate like an idiot.

2) hopping up to a higher platform while moving diagonally, because the game decides it wants to do a horizontal wallrun and fling me 50 meters across the cavern, into an abyss. I just really wanted to climb that chest-high obstacle, nothing more.

3) generally hop over an obstacle, because game does not know what it wants to do and launches me 50 meters high, straight up in the air, and lands me exactly where I started. I think this is some sort of a physics bug when the game engine generally freaks out and doesn't know what to do.

4) jump and slide over a railing, and maybe even do a slide attack to make it over a chasm below to another platform, because game decides I want to do that girly little hop over it and fall to my doom down in the abyss below like a sissy.

This breaks the "flow" of the game and takes a lot of the fun of the so-called "parkouring" because instead of concentrating on the actual game I find myself positioning myself so that I won't accidentally trigger the "canned" animations that will screw me over again and again.

Could we have a toggle key or something for "parkour mode" and "normal mode"? This would allow players to use whichever they prefer and not have to hold down a button whenever they want to use the other (some keyboards can only support a limited number of simultaneous keypresses before "ghosting").

OMG D.E. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

just be glad and shush your mouth !

F*** off, we have every right to complain. It's the people with brown all over their nose like yourself who are going to cause the game to stagnate. We refuse to be 'just glad' and bend over and take it up the tail pipe. Take a look at some threads, namely by Nugget_, some of the issues mentioned in those threads have existed for months on end.

F*** off, we have every right to complain. It's the people with brown all over their nose like yourself who are going to cause the game to stagnate. We refuse to be 'just glad' and bend over and take it up the tail pipe. Take a look at some threads, namely by Nugget_, some of the issues mentioned in those threads have existed for months on end.

Dude this game is a little over a year old. Every right to complain? You people kill me! If you really think bashing those who like the game and understand that it TAKES TIME to make these changes that we all want and you demand so vehemently is helpful in any way? I pity you. You are doing more harm than good. Why do you think we get so many band aid releases so often?( sometimes like 4 hotfixes a week) The pressure is not helping OBVIOUSLY. Some of you guys are like infants screaming that your bottle isn't ready fast enough. Or that kid who curses out their mother when they can't get the EXTRA candy or cereal they want in the store THIS TIME. I always wanna smack the sense into that kid. I blame poor parenting.Try to be constructive in helping to build this free game that you used to support. THE GAME IS 14 months old. Jesus! I been playing since June  (12 days after you) Im gonna give them till June to see what happens... if it takes A LITTLE LONGER IM GONNA FRICKIN WAIT or do something ELSE.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

Touching the subject of wallrun quickly:

Currently it seems to be almost impossible:

1) to jump up on a crate beside you for better vantage point because 90% of the time the game decides it wants to do a "wallrun" and then do a backflip off its side, landing me behind the point I started. And then makes my frame roll forward face first into the side of the crate like an idiot.

2) hopping up to a higher platform while moving diagonally, because the game decides it wants to do a horizontal wallrun and fling me 50 meters across the cavern, into an abyss. I just really wanted to climb that chest-high obstacle, nothing more.

3) generally hop over an obstacle, because game does not know what it wants to do and launches me 50 meters high, straight up in the air, and lands me exactly where I started. I think this is some sort of a physics bug when the game engine generally freaks out and doesn't know what to do.

4) jump and slide over a railing, and maybe even do a slide attack to make it over a chasm below to another platform, because game decides I want to do that girly little hop over it and fall to my doom down in the abyss below like a sissy.

This breaks the "flow" of the game and takes a lot of the fun of the so-called "parkouring" because instead of concentrating on the actual game I find myself positioning myself so that I won't accidentally trigger the "canned" animations that will screw me over again and again.

Could we have a toggle key or something for "parkour mode" and "normal mode"? This would allow players to use whichever they prefer and not have to hold down a button whenever they want to use the other (some keyboards can only support a limited number of simultaneous keypresses before "ghosting").

CONSTRUCTIVE ^ +1

Dude this game is a little over a year old. Every right to complain? You people kill me! If you really think bashing those who like the game and understand that it TAKES TIME to make these changes that we all want and you demand so vehemently is helpful in any way? I pity you. You are doing more harm then good. Why do you think we get so many band aid releases so often?( sometimes like 4 hotfixes a week) The pressure is not helping OBVIOUSLY. You guys are like infants screaming that your bottle isn't ready fast enough. Or that kid who curses out their mother when they can't get the EXTRA candy or cereal they want in the store THIS TIME. I always wanna smack the sense into that kid. I blame poor parenting.Try to be constructive in help building this free game that you used to support. THE GAME IS 14 months old. Jesus! I been playing since June Im gonna give them till June to see what happens... if it takes A LITTLE LONGER IM GONNA FRICKIN WAIT or do something ELSE.

There's a difference between taking time and flat out ignoring issues. Time and again DE has said they are aware RNG is a problem and they are working on it, yet time and again we see more stuff put behind a multi-layered RNG-wall. Not to mention loot dilution for OD rewards is a band-aid fix that will just result in Void drop issues 2.0. Armor as a stat is entirely useless since it doesn't affect shields (it did thanks to a bug back around U9, everyone loved it), Damage 2.0 is beyond needlessly complicated and is all kinds of &#!-backwards.

Also, your personal attacks hurt what little argument you have, it's like you're grasping for straws. DE took a step in the right direction when they made it so Warframe BP parts were 100% drop as a mission completion reward. In fact, that was one of my suggestions months back when hosts would immediately abort the mission if they didn't get the part they wanted from killing the boss, but it took until a month or so after Nekros before it was actually implemented into the game. Now that I think about it, I'm somewhat positive that armor/resists still scale for enemies at higher levels, but I might be wrong on that point.

Edited by NalkorRN

There's a difference between taking time and flat out ignoring issues. Time and again DE has said they are aware RNG is a problem and they are working on it, yet time and again we see more stuff put behind a multi-layered RNG-wall. Not to mention loot dilution for OD rewards is a band-aid fix that will just result in Void drop issues 2.0. Armor as a stat is entirely useless since it doesn't affect shields (it did thanks to a bug back around U9, everyone loved it), Damage 2.0 is beyond needlessly complicated and is all kinds of &#!-backwards.

Also, your personal attacks hurt what little argument you have, it's like you're grasping for straws. DE took a step in the right direction when they made it so Warframe BP parts were 100% drop as a mission completion reward. In fact, that was one of my suggestions months back when hosts would immediately abort the mission if they didn't get the part they wanted from killing the boss, but it took until a month or so after Nekros before it was actually implemented into the game. Now that I think about it, I'm somewhat positive that armor/resists still scale for enemies at higher levels, but I might be wrong on that point.

I attacked you how? when? Read both quotes ( I do edit my posts) and then my final post and you can even pm me with anything else you see relevant. Im not sure where I even addressed you directly outside of your apparent inherent right to complain and in the defense of the poster you told to F off and your vehement demands. If those are personal attacks... en garde.