Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Stalker Dropped A Unique Mod Instead Of Weapons?

I hear a lot of complaints lately about Stalker never seeming to drop the blueprints people want, and I was thinking to myself: given how hard he is to defeat now, why not increase the potential reward for doing so?  What if, instead of Stalker dropping prints for his weaponry, he had a chance to drop a rare, unique mod, which would allow the player to use any Warframe ability with the frame it was equipped to?

Obviously this would require careful balancing - you still wouldn't be able to interface ults with any frame, and you would only be allowed to interface one ability at a time, but even that would be a great reward for such a challenging miniboss.

I am fairly new to the forums, but I do have this to contribute... Perhaps the Stalker could drop a mod (of any kind) when he does not drop a blueprint. I understand that an overwhelming majority of persons feel that the Stalker is easily defeatable with some group participation or singularly with a fair amount of tact, yet I find the encounters quite dissatisfying. In the roughly four times that I made contact with the Stalker, he proceed to grant us nothing in return for his defeat. No granted token in hand, and having been returned to the foundry, I concluded that these unfortunate trials yeilded no resultant. I believe it, in a least some small fashion, that the players (such as myself) for whom the Stalker is still a difficulty to be overcome (though clearly not impossible as such a feat, I have already achieved) is worthy of at least a mod. I am not proposing that it be anything more than a lowly one, rather than some show of grandeur. I would simply like to see that if these encounters are to be as infrquent as they are, that a reward is presented for those with the preperation to defeat him. My suggestion is that when a blueprint (still availible) is not rewarded that the players should then have a 50 percent chance to acquire a mod. I would appriciate any feedback that anyone has to offer...

:D

Edited by The_Third_Tower