Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Picture For The Devs And Crew!

No.88

14b5545.png

What happens after a corpus ship gets wrecked, and the they are piling up the cadavers and body parts of their fallen friends and crew. *changes the sign that says '1 days since last accident' to '0 days since last accident'."

In all seriousness though, This pic is dedicated to the guys behind the scenes (as well as on the scenes!), busting their asses on this game, fixing errors, making new guns, warframes, patches, and tries to keep the community happy with what they work so tirelessly on.

Warframe is an awesome game, and I know you guys work hard! Thank you so much, and lets hope we have many years of happiness together!

Would make a good stealth mission.

Small corpus ship map that's already been trashed by other Tenno. Lots of crew around doing idle animations like fixing cameras and proxy deploy cabinets. Few if any functioning proxies or drones. Piles of broken machines as extra areas to hide behind. Lights blown out making dark areas. Windows already broken with shields down. Maybe holes in walls and things.

Edited by VKhaun

That was epic in so many levels.

OP, if you make art regularly, do you have a blog, site or something where you post it? Like, deviantart, tumblr... I'd like to see more of your stuff.

That was epic in so many levels.

OP, if you make art regularly, do you have a blog, site or something where you post it? Like, deviantart, tumblr... I'd like to see more of your stuff.

I have a tumblr, but it has more girl butts and anime on it than warframe art. Haha! Bu if I draw anything warframe related, I post it there!