Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

Braton is a Corpus weapon and that's been Primed.

Uh, where have you seen the corpus use the braton? The codex calls it a Tenno weapon. The Corpus only use energy weapons. The Dera is their standard rifle, the Flux Rifle their marksman rifle, the Supra their machinegun.

Uh, where have you seen the corpus use the braton? The codex calls it a Tenno weapon. The Corpus only use energy weapons. The Dera is their standard rifle, the Flux Rifle their marksman rifle, the Supra their machinegun.

Well, look closely at the boxy, corpus-liek design of the braton and, lo and behold ! it has corpus runes on it ! ;)

Edited by LouarnRuz

Well, look closely at the boxy, corpus-liek design of the braton and, lo and behold ! it has corpus runes on it ! ;)

It probably was originally intended to be a Corpus weapon, but it isn't a Corpus weapon. It's a Tenno weapon. The codex says so. You won't find any corpus using non-energy based weapons.

Indeed ! We are actually both right, in a way :) There are a few weapons ingame that have very (very) old meshes, namely Braton, Burston, Lex, Strun and Boar,meshes that predate Warframe, and, for some, even Dark Sector !

Weapon design wasn't as clear and develloped by then as it is now, ad these have very non-specifc looks.

the Gram mesh was changed for something more pleasing, the boar was removed from the game, the snipetron was removed as well because it was a bullet-firing corpus rifle and it's mesh is used for the Lanka nowadays, while the braton states that it is a tenno rifle... all these little inconsistencies will be fixed someday.

The fact that many of these were used as placeholders for grineers doesn't help either.

Hikous prime... I love them and they have pretty good stats, I think they're better than the Kunais. Also, I'm trying to make the primed version of my first equipment (Mag/Latron/Hikous/Orthos)

Also, I'd really like to see Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime... DE don't need to make primed version of powerful weapons, I think that making a better version of middle tier weapons can be a great thing. For example, in one and a half Year of playing Warframe I've seen only one, maybe two, players using the Bo staff or the Vulkar... DE: prime or buff S#&$ty weapons to balance the game!

Edited by Petersheikah