The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

They could make a stand alone prime weapon. Dakra Prime is one. Why not have a prime sniper rifle thats a stand alone? They have one of everything except a sniper rifle. They have a fully auto primed, burst fire primed, semi auto-prime, and a shotgun prime. IT'S TIME FOR A SNIPER RIFLE PRIME! 

Thing is, Braton has Corpus inscriptions on the side of it, meaning it isn't Orokin weaponry. So non-Orokin weapons can be primed :|

With that in mind, Lanka prime pls.

Braton is a orokin weapon reverse engineered by the corpus, same with the burston.

Is Furis tenno weapon? Hah seems that I forgot. Which is very rare because I read more about the game than actually playing it...

EDIT:Holy ())*&()& Psychedelic Snake posted here! I used to lurk the forums a lot and saw you gives lots of good input on a lot of pressing matters. I consider you a ''veteran'' if you must xD

Edited by ReptileZA

Sorry bout double post... Dayumit man internet is screwing around again. The reason I say so is those are the only two ''Old'' Tenno weapons left. They wouldnt prime Vectis Tigris or Soma anytime soon™.

Ah, good point. I like the level of geometry and detail in the boltors' design, I bet a prime version would look amazing. Here's to hoping you're right!