Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.3

[DE]darryl1

Only other thing's I've been experiencing this update is spawning with no energy when I'm not hosting, cloaking having no FX and rendering me COMPLETELY invisible when I'm not hosting, and elemental visuals not loading on melee weapons when I'm not hosting. So basically just clients loading period. Granted I have a slow connection anyway, and I load in slower than most, but still; I had none of these issues before U12. I hope I'm not the only one. Great update, issues aside.

Could we please have an option to disable draw damage numbers?  The HUD scaling really causes them to be too big (not to mention with continuous fire weapons, they are still obstructing the player's vision when fighting higher level enemies with lower level weapons.  Plus using higher damage weapons causes the numbers to be HUGE.  So, an option to either scale or disable draw damage numbers and experience points after defeating an enemy would be great!

Hotfix 12.0.3

Additions
- Added a new option to the Settings screen for "Show Player List". Makes the complete squad list visible by default during gameplay.

Can we get an option for the map overlay to be default as well? I like having the map overlay vs the mini map, easier for me to navigate.