The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I'm not buying typus if it looks anything like infested. That organic look is an aesthetic nightmare. The only reason I like this concept because it's like ferocious viral catastrophe controlled by a being of intense composure and elegance/serenity. At least that's how I choose to see it.

Fave pic of yours is the one with the sakura tree background Red. Absolutely sold me on the whole thing.

Edited by (PS4)SilverKarasu

Two things that would go splendidly together with the whole theme of infested experimentation and Alad V. Typhus and Baphomet

Frankly combine those two with Valkyr and you've got a very interesting progression.
1)Valkyr was tortured and mutilated by Alad V's experiments in his attempts to understand and find weaknesses in the warframes.

2)Typhus was his first experiment with the mutualist strain on a tenno, it succeeded in a way but he could not control Typhus due to his will.

3)Baphomet was the second and final experiment on a tenno using the mutualist strain we would know of, except it was voluntary on the tenno's part and he gave himself over to the infestation completely.

But then again I don't know much about the lore silverbones has created for Baphomet so I can't really say much on him.

Edited by Aden

I prefer that Baphomet is a remnant of the great Orokin Army, a brilliant scientist who created the Gholems, including Lephantis.

Driven mad with envy and resentmemt over being cast aside when the Tenno replaced all his hard work, he gave himself to the virus to prove to the world his way was better.

Driven half mad, but still an individual, he became the leader of a new brood of infested, much dedlier than the current outbreaks.

I prefer that Baphomet is a remnant of the great Orokin Army, a brilliant scientist who created the Gholems, including Lephantis.

Driven mad with envy and resentmemt over being cast aside when the Tenno replaced all his hard work, he gave himself to the virus to prove to the world his way was better.

Driven half mad, but still an individual, he became the leader of a new brood of infested, much dedlier than the current outbreaks.

while im here,i figure i might assimilate some info

what exactly drew you here?you've gotta admit,in this thread typhus is of course the flagship..But it's gone way beyond that..i'd venture so far as to say that somehow an entirely unique community has formed on this thread,167 pages and all

what i want to know is how that happened,cause warframe ideas come and go,some of them complex,some of them not..but very rarely do they ever form a community unto themselves

Wow. Big question, many answers.

For me it was finding this thread long after I saw Locust, the first iteration that later became Typhus.

Red has been constantly dedicated, responding to feedback and not afraid to alter the designs.

The lore gave new angles and new possibilities. that in turn led to many diskussions in here.

I allso really like the artstyle and when asked to try and model, I too became determined to stay with the thread, to offer my vision of an infested warframe, by many a impossible concept.

The people here allso have shown great comradery and civility, not that common a trait these days.

From what I know the fan based frames have a pattern (female , male , female , male...etc) If Mesa was released , that means that the new fan based frame will be a male .

This is why I want to start this topic , my main reason is the new male fan based frame , I would love to see ''Typhus'' frame in game , his skills may need some adjustments but hey , we all want that new dead like samurai that uses his own health / costume to kill foes!!!!!!!!

Let me know what do you think about the new up-coming frame 

P.S I wish a big ''GREAT JOB'' for the artists who made this concept possible!!!!

From what I know the fan based frames have a pattern (female , male , female , male...etc) If Mesa was released , that means that the new fan based frame will be a male .

This is why I want to start this topic , my main reason is the new male fan based frame , I would love to see ''Typhus'' frame in game , his skills may need some adjustments but hey , we all want that new dead like samurai that uses his own health / costume to kill foes!!!!!!!!

Let me know what do you think about the new up-coming frame 

P.S I wish a big ''GREAT JOB'' for the artists who made this concept possible!!!!

Actually ALL frames have an alternating male-female-male-female pattern and the only other confirmed fan-inspired frame is Zephyr, though there were quite a few "gunslinger" frames, Mesa doesn't appear to have been based off any of them.