The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Elder helmet

warframe___elder_helmet_by_redskittlez_d

This is another alternate helmet concept for Typhus. Primarily based on the C'thulu Mythos, the design is made to evoke the primal fear of the deep oceans in Typhus' victims. Lore-wise the tendrils could have been from an Infested Ancient that fell victim to Typhus when he used it's body to repair his Armour, thus incorporating parts of it's anatomy into his Warframe.

Dat young Zoidberg helmet too stronk!

What about it?

currently i see a pattern.. people will search only for a "pretty picture". Their feedback is constructed only based on that picture. they wont even read what is it about. it is sad because a lot of concepts are groundlessly misjudged or mistaken for something else.

Mouth, jaws, teeth and bones!? I don't approve...

I'm sorry you disapprove of it. However I am not creating this for you, I'm creating this for myself. That said you can offer alternatives and examples of what you think could make Typhus look better. Thankfully your approval is an opinion, and really doesn't change the workflow of Typhus.

The Murder-Hood DLC [Joke]

warframe___enzyme_dlc__joke__by_redskitt

Pre-order now for free in-game content!

-New Custom Colors!

While most warframes are ninja, you can live the life of an assassin! Run and gun like your great ancestors did.

-Unique Hood [Helmet]

Impress your friends with this uniquely designed hood!  It keeps you warm and allows you to stay calm even in the worst of times.

-The Enzyme Warframe

Lurking from the depths of unknown, Enzyme steps in with his corrosive based attacks! Pre-order comes with an Orokin Reactor installed.

-New Types of Weapons

The Enforcer, the Deceiving Claws, and the Serket Syndana are yours when you pre-order. The Enforcer allows for devastating blows and great knockback power. The deceiving claws ooze corrosive liquid onto any unsuspecting enemy, and the Serket Syndana has a chance to stab enemies behind you, allowing you to multitask!

-10 Random Tower Five Keys

A new layer of difficulty introduced, Tower Five! Face harder enemies with stronger attacks, stronger traps, and more rewards to collect.

Don't miss your chance to own all these exclusive items in Warframe! the Enzyme DLC launches on Update 2XX :  Daedalus' Inferno!

*So, I'm going to be honest with everyone, I've been working on Typhus for a year and I'm putting him on the back burner. That said, I'm not leaving you. In-fact, I'm working on two new ideas. A corrosive based warframe called Enzyme, and the new blast warframe! Stay tuned folks, these two are going to be amazing.

Edited by RedSkittlez

The Murder-Hood DLC [Joke]

warframe___enzyme_dlc__joke__by_redskitt

Pre-order now for free in-game content!

-New Custom Colors!

While most warframes are ninja, you can live the life of an assassin! Run and gun like your great ancestors did.

-Unique Hood [Helmet]

Impress your friends with this uniquely designed hood!  It keeps you warm and allows you to stay calm even in the worst of times.

-The Enzyme Warframe

Lurking from the depths of unknown, Enzyme steps in with his corrosive based attacks! Pre-order comes with an Orokin Reactor installed.

-New Types of Weapons

The Enforcer, the Deceiving Claws, and the Serket Syndana are yours when you pre-order. The Enforcer allows for devastating blows and great knockback power. The deceiving claws ooze corrosive liquid onto any unsuspecting enemy, and the Serket Syndana has a chance to stab enemies behind you, allowing you to multitask!

-10 Random Tower Five Keys

A new layer of difficulty introduced, Tower Five! Face harder enemies with stronger attacks, stronger traps, and more rewards to collect.

Don't miss your chance to own all these exclusive items in Warframe! the Enzyme DLC launches on Update 2XX :  Daedalus' Inferno!

*So, I'm going to be honest with everyone, I've been working on Typhus for a year and I'm putting him on the back burner. That said, I'm not leaving you. In-fact, I'm working on two new ideas. A corrosive based warframe called Enzyme, and the new blast warframe! Stay tuned folks, these two are going to be amazing.

*o*

People who believe that the teeth or showing skin makes this a bad frame are completely incorrect. This frame concept is well thought and creative. if you look at the devstream that showed this concept you get the honest opinion from the developers. They loved it. They even said they could see typhus and nekros working together. Redskittlez made a great concept that impressed the devs. Also he able to make whatever he wants. Poeple who have negative opinions shouldn't say anything at all. You can give constructive criticism but saying that is bad frame because of small details is ridiculous.

People who believe that the teeth or showing skin makes this a bad frame are completely incorrect. This frame concept is well thought and creative. if you look at the devstream that showed this concept you get the honest opinion from the developers. They loved it. They even said they could see typhus and nekros working together. Redskittlez made a great concept that impressed the devs. Also he able to make whatever he wants. Poeple who have negative opinions shouldn't say anything at all. You can give constructive criticism but saying that is bad frame because of small details is ridiculous.

Well put :)