Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

He has another concept, Vulcanus if my memory is good. A volcanic warframe based on grec mythological appereance.

(soory if I spelled something wrong)

maybe i'll read it but right now i'm not interested in the volcanic but Typhus because he's the parasitic warframe of gore

Edited by Hunter126

yes

i dont mean to be rude but for the celebration

i would run while enemies would be shooting me and think "shame asswholes you are gonna get Typhused"

and just using devour, boiling blood and cannibalize armor everywhere.

Edited by Hunter126

1000+ upvotes and still not added?!

icHooOdPlPBMd.gif

What are you waiting for D.EEEEEE.?!!!

N.B. : your broken armor mechanic is great, and also should be implemented to him and other frames(or at least they should show signs of exhaustion while on low health)

Edited by unknow99

1000+ upvotes and still not added?!

icHooOdPlPBMd.gif

What are you waiting for D.EEEEEE.?!!!

N.B. : your broken armor mechanic is great, and also should be implemented to him and other frames(or at least they should show signs of exhaustion while on low health)

that would be cool

that would be cool

I hear the Edo armor (or the chestplate at least) has a special animaion for when it takes damage. Perhaps Typhus could have certain details designated as armor (e.g. Volt's arm coils, Banshee's shoulderpad, etc) that react similarly to damage?

I hear the Edo armor (or the chestplate at least) has a special animaion for when it takes damage. Perhaps Typhus could have certain details designated as armor (e.g. Volt's arm coils, Banshee's shoulderpad, etc) that react similarly to damage?

very true

Eh'... The Edo Armour Chest is kinda glitchy. I guess it's supposed to do the Energy Shield thing when the shield on your warframe goes down, but right now it goes off randomly.

Still kinda neat though.

This also work when you slide.

Eh'... The Edo Armour Chest is kinda glitchy. I guess it's supposed to do the Energy Shield thing when the shield on your warframe goes down, but right now it goes off randomly.

Still kinda neat though.

I believe it goes off when you take damage. Originally, it was supposed to always display the holographic armor and supposed to have more detail, but DE couldn't get it to work right, so they made it appear when you take damage and slide.

I believe it goes off when you take damage. Originally, it was supposed to always display the holographic armor and supposed to have more detail, but DE couldn't get it to work right, so they made it appear when you take damage and slide.

Shows how much I pay attention to S#&$ when I'm zipping around killing everything :P