Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return Lady Gorgon To Her Throne

nobucketrequired

My friends and I believe that the reason they retired the Gorgon was so that they could introduce the Gorgon Prime at a future date.

It is for this reason that I refuse to Forma my Gorgon just yet.

Considering that the gorgon is grineer tech, and prime weapons are ancient orokin tech... I wouldn't hold my breath.

remember those few hours when the gorgon had a 50% crit chance at the begining of u11? that was fun....

What if the gorgon got a unique rare (maybe even legendary???) that had a % chance to turn enemies to stone? It would be cool, useful and would be relevant to the name of the gun. Just a thought :)

remember those few hours when the gorgon had a 50% crit chance at the begining of u11? that was fun....

What if the gorgon got a unique rare (maybe even legendary???) that had a % chance to turn enemies to stone? It would be cool, useful and would be relevant to the name of the gun. Just a thought :)

But then we'd get turned to stone by heavy gunners.

My thoughts are buff the damage/reload time on gorgon. And then also buff the supra as well to match. Imo Supra should be king of DPS.

But then we'd get turned to stone by heavy gunners.

My thoughts are buff the damage/reload time on gorgon. And then also buff the supra as well to match. Imo Supra should be king of DPS.

Are you ok with Gorgon/Supra accuracy? Because it's one of my biggest gripes with these weapons so I just wanted to hear what other people think about it.

Did they fix Soma's 1.5sec reload yet?

I m beginning to think it's intentional as it's the only weapon with 1/2 reload cancel.

I may be wrong though.

I tried the Gorgon as I liked the look and sound, but the gun is so inferior to the Soma in every way I didn't have the heart to continue. Depressing, especially with 4.2 s reload for less magazine than the Soma.

They need to give the Gorgon AND the Supra a ~150 round magazine, if they're not going to do anything about the reloads. An assault rifle should not have a bigger magazine thana light support weapon, even if it is Tenno made. Damage and Accuracy I don't mind as much.

Edited by XanaSkullpulper

My friends and I believe that the reason they retired the Gorgon was so that they could introduce the Gorgon Prime at a future date.

It is for this reason that I refuse to Forma my Gorgon just yet.

Gorgon is a Grineer item, so maybe a Gorgon Wraith item at a later date?

-Snipe-

It would be fun to have Gorgon have a direct feed into the ammo supply, and have a no magazine at all. It would still be about as effective as phage is for continues fire.

They need to give the Gorgon AND the Supra a ~150 round magazine, if they're not going to do anything about the reloads. An assault rifle should not have a bigger magazine thana light support weapon, even if it is Tenno made. Damage and Accuracy I don't mind as much.

I wish they'd revise the Gorgon model to use a bigger drum magazine instead of that pathetic little stick...and yeah 100-150 round clip default with the ability to overfill ammo pool (like with the Grakata). and while we're at it...reduce the Soma's clip size to 80.

Gorgons actually still sorta in her throne.

Mine does 178 impact so far and 110 magnetic. She just doesn't have the accuracy anymore. which I'd love back

If you guys really think she needs a buff go put an anti corpus build on her. Shes still quite powerful.

I dont get it i still use Gorgon infact i have 5 forma it and it is my basic weapon to go deep in survivals ( 1 hour + is deep for me XD) 

Given the amount of enemies that cluster in a Survival, the Gorgon is a god weapon there, odds are you'll hit something if you pray and spray.  Even if pointing the opposite direction!

Gorgon on throne for reference

therosart3.jpeg

I mean yes...bring the badazzness in gorgon to her propa place....this is what I see when I hear a gorgon from a heavy. It's oh shi....! I would like for gorgon to be restored and feared as well. Also, put in a upvote for gorgon wraith if we have an event people. Gorgon needs you the community the most!

I've put 6 formas in mine and I can tell you from experience that you just need practice.

Other than its 4.2 secs reload time, it's a deadly wep.

And i have 5 forma on my Gorgon as well and i can tell you it is a deadly weapon . However after so much rage towards supra i am going to build to see why everyone is mad at it