The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Grinds Your Gears?

SoulEchelon

It's obvious Warframe is a pretty fun game, but it's also obvious there are quite a few glaring flaws. But we're not going to focus on those this time - there's enough threads going on about such things.

Instead, let's focus more on the little things that make the game more annoying than it should be. Stuff that isn't extreme, but enough to make you go "Dammit I hate when that happens."

Currently, my pet peeve is Defense heroes. Instead of sticking with their team or near the defense point, they rush out of the area and spam their ultis so they get all the experience and drops, while everyone else gets nothing. There is absolutely 0 benefit to this.

Case in point, an experience that just happened to me a few minutes ago. Sedna, Kappa - everything was going fine until the pod appeared. A Rhino (of course) named...well, I won't name names. Let's just say his name was connected to Dragonball Z (of course) rushed far, far away from the point and started spamming his Stomp in a hallway so far away from everyone, no one was getting exp. When I noticed virtually no Corpus were attacking us, I followed the lone Tenno blip to find this guy doing what I stated above. I even asked him to stop, but of course he doesn't - even does the typical "QQ" answer all trolls do. This is why we need a vote kick system, btw.

But anyway, that's what grinds my gears. What grinds yours?

People that don't get that feedback goes in the feedback forum.

"Yes I know your favourite gun got nerfed, but quit crying about it to GD and take your feedback to the proper avenue"

Also most PuG's, I've been having really bad luck lately, my last good ones were during the Oxium event.

Hmm, let's see...

Rollers, the bleeding, the scorpion, basically everything that makes you want to play rhino and nothing else.

The afk guys. Especially when they get the harvester or the stalker. At the starting point of the map. Happen to me a lot.

The "Heroes", not only in defense, in everything. 

The guys who don't answer/understand you. I mean, i speak english and it's not even my native language, you should at least be able to speak the basics.

And a lot of other things. But those are the more annoying to me.

Currently, my pet peeve is Defense heroes. Instead of sticking with their team or near the defense point, they rush out of the area and spam their ultis so they get all the experience and drops, while everyone else gets nothing. There is absolutely 0 benefit to this.

Thats called Door Heroes and its not just on defense people do that. God i hate when someone does it.

Fusing a mod to whatever level you wanted and then hitting Auto-Fuse since that's where the "Fuse" button used to be.

I ALMOST did that myself. They really should've placed that button differently.

Thats called Door Heroes and its not just on defense people do that. God i hate when someone does it.

I've been noticing this happening far, far too much. I did a few more kappa runs and each time there was a Rhino (one time it was a Volt) leaving the pod room and spamming Stomp/whatever AOE they have far away enough to where people defending the pod won't get exp.

I even ended up failing because -everyone- left one of the terminals to spam ultis. I was a low level Loki at the time and got bulldozed by a special corpus that stole all my shields and energy. Tried to tell everyone to come back, but too late.

People who use Nova. Come at me bro.

You're a brave Saryn.

I used to use Nova alot, but haven't in awhile. When I did though, I tended to stay near my team or the defense area.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/142399-automatic-return-to-solar-system-is-bad/

This ^

Also, from not so little things, STILL lack of multiple loadouts (also made a thread about it)

Yeah that's pretty aggravating. As for loadouts, do you mean whole weapon set loadouts? Because we certainly have multiple mod loadouts right now in the form of the A, B, C tabs. Weapon set loadouts would be cool though, I agree.

You're a brave Saryn.

I used to use Nova alot, but haven't in awhile. When I did though, I tended to stay near my team or the defense area.

... stay near my team or the defense area.

... I am speechless. You deserve a medal.. No, you deserve ALL medals.

Yeah that's pretty aggravating. As for loadouts, do you mean whole weapon set loadouts? Because we certainly have multiple mod loadouts right now in the form of the A, B, C tabs. Weapon set loadouts would be cool though, I agree.

VTtIOJ9.jpg

Taken from the mentioned thread.

Edited by Shifted

... I am speechless. You deserve a medal.. No, you deserve ALL medals.

I'd give all those medals away if other Novas would actually work with their team. I've seen a few lately though. There was one in Kappa that stayed near the defense areas and used her Anti Drop on unsuspecting Corpus. I would've rep'd her if we had the reputation system available.

VTtIOJ9.jpg

Taken from the mentioned thread.

Ah yeah, that would be nice. I can already see what loadouts I'd make out of my equipment/warframes.

I'd give all those medals away if other Novas would actually work with their team. I've seen a few lately though. There was one in Kappa that stayed near the defense areas and used her Anti Drop on unsuspecting Corpus. I would've rep'd her if we had the reputation system available.

Glad to know there's people like you in the world. Let's be friends forever.