Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updating Coming Today........soon

Ishki88

Last I heard, Melee 2.0 is supposed to be out within a few weeks after U12. It could very well come tonight. (Plus, it's rare for a reinforcement to come out this late, so SOMETHING extra is bound to be coming in this update.)

another mini event, maybe?

Last I heard, Melee 2.0 is supposed to be out within a few weeks after U12. It could very well come tonight. (Plus, it's rare for a reinforcement to come out this late, so SOMETHING extra is bound to be coming in this update.)

they are testing the server/backend today so maybe this is why they delay the update

Patches mean stuff and fixes. Stuff means stuff which in turn means weapons. Weapons then procede to mean killing the masses or taking a long time get either way you get kill something.

Patch = Stuff = Broken = Fixes = Patch.

So..

Patch = Patch

Who needs a game, right? ^^

Just kidding, DE.. you keep working, we keep waiting and in the end it's all good.

It will be hotfixed out in today's Update. Until we meet again, Ancient Retribution.

and then the Patch became Update @_@ ( i got overwhelmed by the OP hype, due to my internet that's not working very well and doesn't allow me to play q.q)

Edited by Regar