The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - An Ea Game.

-Krux-

Your steam launcher will launch the origin launcher to launch the Warframe launcher to launch the game.

Reworked netcode for best possible performance to suck.

Merges your Origin friend list into your Warframe friend list.

Things that cost platinum cost more platinum...platinum costs more money.

Warframe costs $15/mo to play (no new benefits) and can only be installed once per registered user.

----------

Come up with you own hypothetical changes to the game that EA would turn for the worst! =D

Boss maps end before reaching the boss mob (published before they finished making the boss)

Each new warframe and 2 weapons  are a paid DLC

each new tileset or gametype is considered a new title of the series (warframe 2,3,4,5,----2000)

XD

Just remember the memes "this meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it"

Warframe: Infested Reclaim Xini edition due next year. Only $59.99.

Online in this game ranges from smooth to utter garbage. I'm not sure if it's bad netcode or if it's the fact that it's F2P and you're more likely to encounter players with doodoo net.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Battlefield. 'nuf said

i don't do most shooters, warframe is an extreme exception.

i lost my taste for shooters before quake 3 was even released. (yes, i realize this dates me BADLY)

please give details as to why battlefield is worse? (feel free to directly message me as to not derail this thread)

DLC

Ranks: In order to gain the next rank 5$. Skip two ranks 11.99$

Weapons: Penta and Soma level 20$

Research weapons: 50$

Slots 50plats or 20$

Prime warframes 10$

OD PACK!!! ONLY 5$ ONLY INCLUDING ONE KEY.

Sentinals 4$

UNLOCK ALL NODES ONLY 20.99$

Clan dojo 10$ for creating and additonal 2$ for each room

Clan research 20$.

Void drops= 3$ to unlock the drop.

Stalker spawner/despawner 5$ only.

Game crashes on you on every update due to EA rushing DE to complete it faster, with each hotfix making the game worse, EA blames DE as a scapegoat, EA get a class action lawsuit... o wait BF4. *I hated them after Crysis 3, atleast 2 had a decent story. Never buying from them again. 

Edited by cryotech9020

Creates two sequels that get progressively worse with only a few likeable characters and forces a romance with some strange alien upon you.

Then says F*** you and eats the storyline over a lunch break. And after that they decide to add it to a launcher that has never worked properly and is required in order to play the game correctly despite being singleplayer.

Then when you have an issue have a support team that doesn't speak english or any language known to man and are incapable of issuing a single code that you legally paid for until they eventually go "warblegarbleherpaderpabcurk!" and end the call/online chat.

Then roll in piles of money while they go and screw over the next decent publisher.