The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Present To You, Rugs

Dupants

It's an acronym I just created for noobs that think Rhino is the best warframe for EVERYTHING, the Uru syandana is the coolest, the Galatine is the best and strongest melee weapon, and lastly, the Soma is the best and strongest primary weapon.

I know you guys have seen at least ONE player like this. It's so common that it's disgusting.

These RUGS aren't only noobs, some are just completely stuck-up and will judge you for NOT being a Rhino with a Soma and Galatine.
Ex: "You don't have a Rhino?" "You're not using Rhino?" "No Soma?" "You going with that? You don't have a Soma?"

For the RUGS that don't have Plat and can't purchase an Uru syandana, then I don't know what to call them. They still fit this description regardless.

Thanks for reading this.

Misa Prime is the coolset Syandana, if you ask me. 

Most expensive scarf ever. I only use the YOLO Yomo.

EDIT: Oh, and the Misa Prime doesn't even look good.

Edited by Guest

Galatine is not cool too me only because dmg , but it is closest too  claymore in wf.

And i dont think soma is must at all.

I love Rhino but loki beats it anyday in solo survival after 50-55 lvl, i survived bigest hell with loki.

Loki is no1 besides trinity for survival.

For mob defense rhino is better, but loki have decoy.

For team play rhino have slight all round edge over loki.

Rhino is most all round balanced warframe, so people say he is best at everyting, id say he can do anyting not best at every possible task.

Edited by SALE94

I am using rhino 25% of the time because he is a good allrounder but his stomp is useless for 100/200 wave or 2h survivals. I am using soma 99% of the time because it is the best overall dps primary weapon and the numbers are proof of that, grab a calculator just in case. Uru syandana fits good on rhino, it is large and so is rhino. I am not using galatine, or any other melee weapon besides zorens to rush stuff. Didn't know I was a noob though. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Kenshin87

Penta is better if you're attacking 2 or more targets.

My go-to weapon when farming Mutagen samples in ODD. It's just so beautiful, sometimes I wait until there are 5 or more Infested over the pod just to blow them all away.

Mindest of most of Rhino players can be summed in this situation i had today.

I was doing T2 defense today with some pug and beside me there were MR4-5 guys. Two Ashes, Rhino and my level 17 Zephyr. Rhino guy was pretty insulting, calling Ashes noobs because they were using "wrong" weapons and they were dying occasionally. I mentioned that i need some more duration on my Zephyr and i was countered with "you need more skill".

Well, as he was annoying me whole time with his behavior, i said: "It is funny hearing that, coming from Rhino user". He ragequitted. We managed without him quite fine.

So, this long post is about few things. I dont hate Rhino frame, i mostly hate noobs that use him. There is small Rhino playerbase that knows how to use him, because Rhino is the one of the best frames. Rest of players are noobs. And yes, Rhinos with Soma is no skill and no brain. Easy mode.

Rhino is the best frame for medium level missions. Not all that useful the higher up you go, though. At least, in my experience. Not terribly useful for the invasion missions, either. Main thing he does is freeze enemies in place with his stomp.

Rhino is where it's at for solo missions and "Reasonably" long Defense/Survival.  If you plan on going for a leaderboard run, you are much better off with other frames.  His kit is strong overall with a mix of Defense/CC/Damage buff, but each individual aspect other frames just do better.  

It's funny because I so rarely see anyone saying anything at all about the supremacy of a particular weapon or frame except in these forums. I run mostly with PUGs unless it is a rare occasion I am on at the same time as friends, so it's odd to see anyone typecast a subset of individuals as a particular breed. Generally the only common theme I've seen are the zorencopter Rhinos at most. Been quite a while since I've seen someone using a  Soma for that matter.

I can say I do see a lot of Rhinos around, but the loadouts are always pretty wildly different.