Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

My Vauban laughs as your feeble attempts at lag generation.

Come here, let me stick 40 teslas and a few dozen bounce pads to ya. Ill toss in a vortex or 5 for good messure.

Oh dont worry about my energy levels, im sitting at over 100 medium energy packs, so the fun can last for a looooooong time

See this is why vauban is the true master race no one can troll like him.

I help new players over the Eurasia-Wall, I give honest directions for finding frames and items, I sell rare mods for next to nothing, and I even pay taxes. You could call me a saint

BUT TODAY!..

..or tomorrow....

..after wh- whenever the update ships...

I shall unleash my bottled up EVIL and personally feed your precious Meal 2.0 to the sun!

How??

Simple. I WILL BE THE MOST LAGGIEST!,

MOST PENTAing!,

MOST M. PRIMINGEST!,

MOST SPEEDINGEST NOVAEST NOVA IN ALL OF EXIST!!!

You can not hide your Melee 2.0 from me...

From Mercury, to Earth, to the new Ceres, wherever Melee 2.0 goes I will be there, with blinding laggy destruction.

But it is not too late. There is still hope. Join me, equip your Overextend and Synapse and join me and together we can run this city, Spiderma- RULE THE SOLAR SYSTEM!! 

or try to stop me, the inevitable, and become a part soil just like the rest...

ya been warned.

plz keep  track of how many people disconnect after realising what they got into

See this is why vauban is the true master race no one can troll like him.

Loki is still the Master Race.

Why? Because of his secret weapon.

He's the ONLY ONE capable of literally killing his own allies... By glitching out of bounds of the map, waiting for them to move juuusstt in the right direction (or if you're a dare devil loki, jump over the void pit yourself and ST then), and when the timing is right....

BAM, switch teleport. They will fall to their deaths.

"But Triburos! They fixed Loki's wall phasing troll ability!"

Ooooohohohoho... Ye have little faith. It is still very, very much possible... Infaacctt.

Hey OP, I got a better idea than just slightly annoying you by dropping you into pits.

How about... I TAKE ALL YOUR REVIVES?

Edited by Triburos

I help new players over the Eurasia-Wall, I give honest directions for finding frames and items, I sell rare mods for next to nothing, and I even pay taxes. You could call me a saint

BUT TODAY!..

..or tomorrow....

..after wh- whenever the update ships...

I shall unleash my bottled up EVIL and personally feed your precious Meal 2.0 to the sun!

How??

Simple. I WILL BE THE MOST LAGGIEST!,

MOST PENTAing!,

MOST M. PRIMINGEST!,

MOST SPEEDINGEST NOVAEST NOVA IN ALL OF EXIST!!!

You can not hide your Melee 2.0 from me...

From Mercury, to Earth, to the new Ceres, wherever Melee 2.0 goes I will be there, with blinding laggy destruction.

But it is not too late. There is still hope. Join me, equip your Overextend and Synapse and join me and together we can run this city, Spiderma- RULE THE SOLAR SYSTEM!!

or try to stop me, the inevitable, and become a part soil just like the rest...

ya been warned.

funnygif_by_onidarkclown-d7cyk39.gif

Other than that, have fun with people leaving you bleed to death/throw some bounce pad / switch-teleporting / badmouthing / riplining your Nova to the pit for the rest of the day. Or getting banned from PuG. That would be gold

P.S. : This gif OniDarkClown used is golden for this kind of situation. Just saying

Edited by Lorche

I know all your tenno-tricks, Tenno, and i am prepared.

When you teleport I will Wormhole

When you disconnect, I will FOLLOW

When you "Solo", I will show you that my M. Prime has reach without end and it's holy light will coat the galaxy.

My Overextend? maxed., and you can not stop me.

This is my destiny, a mission given to me by the Lotus herself.

My Vauban laughs as your feeble attempts at lag generation.

Come here, let me stick 40 teslas and a few dozen bounce pads to ya. Ill toss in a vortex or 5 for good messure.

Oh dont worry about my energy levels, im sitting at over 100 medium energy packs, so the fun can last for a looooooong time

Vauban has a purpose for me other than closet fodder now. Let the games begin.

smbs79.jpg

you'll have to go through John Prodman first! 

the prod god of melee himself, friend of the weak and killer of the... You, and Phorid. Mostly Phorid.

fix'd.

May John Prodman live forever

When you "Solo", I will show you that my M. Prime has reach without end and it's holy light will coat the galaxy.

You just put a marker in your head to all booben users in the game, my friend.

Have fun getting your game crashed by them or all sort of creative mischief they will pull out.

You have been warned

Edited by Lorche

aed8c0fbad485a45c239286d618d2298.png

THIS, WILL BE YOUR FINAL MOMENT. BEFORE THE WORLD YOUU SEE THERE, SLOWLY DRAWS MORE DISTANT...

UNTIL.... BLACKNESS.

And- and then you just kinda....Appear back in the map as a corpse waiting to use a revive. Kinda less fun when you come back but... Neughdsmkgdfh.

Edited by Triburos

And- and then you just kinda....Appear back in the map as a corpse waiting to use a revive. Kinda less fun when you come back but... Neughdsmkgdfh.

And then the Elder one shall feast upon the Frame, and the Tenno, and its power. While your form descends into darkness, your mind shall descend into madness. Your being shall be come one with the Old Ones, and you will know agony on a level that no mortal could ever hope to comprehend.

a dev probably read this, went and deleted nova from the game, and now U13 is being delayed so they can rebalance the game...

congrats on your indirect murder of melee 2.0

which is... actually more like just a delay really..... well um... how's the weather in failville? :v

Edited by .Qas.Queen.

a dev probably read this, went and deleted nova from the game, and now U13 is being delayed so they can rebalance the game...

congrats on your indirect murder of melee 2.0

which is... actually more like just a delay really..... well um... how's the weather in failville? :v

In summary, this guy would be an enemy of the day in online games.

None would want to play with him/her, put him/her into permanent ignore list, and s/he won't get any sort of help from others.

They would probably laugh as they see his/her corpse bleeding to death.

Or just ban him/her from the online part of an online game....

That would be the first case ever happened in the world of online games.

Edited by Lorche

Yeah.... Nova.... sounds like her though on the other hand I fail to see the point of adding parry when Trinity is spamming blessing.

blessing stops the bullets from hurting you.

The parry mod, makes the bullets hurt them, while stopping the bullets from hurting you