Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I can understand that reasoning. Though I hope there are separate bindings for quick melee and equipped melee

This, at least give us that ability.

I also second having the melee attack and melee channel keybindings switched, since it'll be much easier to perform all those combos and dodges if only your mouse hand is doing the attacks, instead of taking away fingers from your keyboard hand.

Just to affirm this

False.

They stated only the Glaive will keep its charge attack. I'll post the link in a moment, gotta find where they said it.

Eh I found this part instead. It's 5 am over here and I don't feel like sifting through the whole stream to find where they -said- it, but as you can see, they use the throw in conjunction with Melee 2.0, and DE_Steve states "Good, the throw is working, that's fantastic"

http://youtu.be/THYFOn4hHdI?t=1h8m35s

From the looks of it, the throw is available when you're not in "melee mode".

Edited by SoulEchelon

The real question is, what will happen to the charge speed/charge damage mods, since there will be no more charging.

And since the glaive will retain it's throw, are we forced to use a slower chargeup for the throw?

Because there is a mechanic almost identical to this mod that is replacing charge attacks. There will be multiple channeling mods.

The system as I know it from what I have seen and the mod in question are not inherently incompatible. Now Charge Speed/Damage mods, on the other hand, could be an issue, but not Melee Channel.