The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

In Devstream 26 the devs said they were thinking about letting people unequip their primaries and secondaries, so there is definitely a possibility of replacing those with other melee weapons.

But this is only speculation.

RoronoaZoro2.jpg

Here's a random question, beings they really didn't discuss how one got stances and I got craptons of crazy weapons mastered and removed...

Will we get 'Stance' mods for pre-leveled weapons we already completed, or will we essentially have to work from scratch with each stance?

Every weapon has a default Stance mode when a Stance mod is not equipped. Equipping a Stance mod gives you access to the combo tree in relation to that Stance and weapon. 

Every weapon has a default Stance mode when a Stance mod is not equipped. Equipping a Stance mod gives you access to the combo tree in relation to that Stance and weapon. 

YES. I KNOW THIS.

I am asking is if we'll get retrospectively given stance mods for weapons we already completed or not.

So far.... we have seen 1 combo in the Stance Mod Scott used...... I REALLY hope we have more than 1 combo in those

Edited by Kao-Snake

YES. I KNOW THIS.

I am asking is if we'll get retrospectively given stance mods for weapons we already completed or not.

As far as we've been told, there are no stance mods that are directly attached or even associated with a given weapon, so I really don't know where you're pulling these speculations from. So no, we have to go farm the stance mods. They are basically like Auras. No particular Aura is associate with any particular frame. That's like saying Energy Siphon is the stance mod for Nova just because she has a dash polarity; doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think Rhino would be fair with with his iron skin to avoid knock downs. I wouldn't count him out considering a Rhino stomp would allow for continued combo.

Yeah this may actually solve the rather extensive problem of rhino's late game weakness by giving him the perfect time after a stomp to build up some combo power.