Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

Keys should be more rare and prime parts too should be more rare now, for now these instances not unique, even hard to find party for some, zephyr not fixed, not mentioned at least, she have broken ulti, cant change damage types time to time, long duration make this skill useless, tornadoes not chasing enemies and flying in map corners,hard to use dive bomb low area damage on very low mobs.

Edited by drunkpunk222

As you probably know, many of us players dislikes the idea of the whole "Prime parts can now be traded"

I wish only to express my own opinons on this matter since most of the posts I've read I would gladly agree with. Now with Prime parts being able to trade, even if it's to your closest friends, makes the value less or even no value at all. The point of gaining a Prime, or something in the void that interests you say something like Reaper Prime(for me). It was that feeling of pleasure seeing every reaper prime part at the result screen. I'm not going to lie, even the frustration of not getting anything for 10 or even 20 runs in a row was just for that moment of happiness.

Pretty much, what's the point in playing, if a friend or you personally just buy things from others, this should not be an option at all for players. At the end it's your call, if you wish to keep it implemented, with pleasure do. But to please the ones who are complaining or just expressing what they feel about the new trading of Prime parts like I am, please take it out.

Also, what about zephyr's tornadoes energy color(or elemental color) not showing for clients?

That's a client issue with you not being host. 

Example 1: If your Zephyr and not host. Your tornadoes will be the default color for Magnetic. You can still change the damage type but the color will stay magnetic. Host however will be able to see the color change with the element.

Example 2: If you are Zephyr and host, you will see default color as your energy color while still doing Magnetic. However, players that are not host will not see the color changes.

Going through this topic, and replies to it, I've read some pretty bashful posts... Which is shameful.

First of all, I mostly support the changes [DE] has implemented in this patch. (if I interpreted them correctly)

- All Prime Parts found in Void are now trade-able.

If this means that only the parts are trade-able, and not weapon/warframe (main) blueprints, then that should be fine. My guess is that blueprint drop rate was reduced, and Part drop rate was slightly increased. So, while keeping the difficulty of acquiring a Prime item, the amount of time players would need to invest into getting one is reduced that way.

- Changed Eviscerator Damage and Proc Rate.

Lots of complaints about this. I am not entirely sure whether it was reduced or increased. In any case, I feel that this game has been missing more of those 'glass cannon' types of enemies. 

Earth enemies' scaling (survival, defense, interception) should be tweaked a bit IMO.

I have a few more thoughts on my mind, but I'll save them for another time... Maybe.
Good night.

Support the creators of the game/product you like/enjoy.

I am finding a lot of people making a big deal about prime pieces being open for trade. Am I supposed to see an issue there??

Here is my opinion, prime pieces are still somewhat of a rarity because someone has to get them first to open them up for trade. Sure, prime pieces may be more accessible to those with plat/keys/mods, but they have to be available first.

I also ran into a comment about not being able to feel proud about prime weapons. You got a gold trim, whoopdie doo. It's just another weapon on the list. Trust me, I worked my &#! of for hours trying to get the Orthos Prime blade when it was pretty rare, so I know the process. But people need to figure out "is all of this grinding worth the end result?". What makes me personally proud of a weapon is seeing the end result after I put in a bunch of forma to make it good, take for instance a 6 forma synapse.

People complain about the RNG to get the weapon, but they also complain about taking the RNG away as it also takes away the sense of accomplishment. There isn't a happy medium to this because of the &!$$ off nature of RNG. It is RANDOM. What's there to fix? Luck, and you can't do that through computers.

Edited by R34LM

Going through this topic, and replies to it, I've read some pretty bashful posts... Which is shameful.

First of all, I mostly support the changes [DE] has implemented in this patch. (if I interpreted them correctly)

If this means that only the parts are trade-able, and not weapon/warframe (main) blueprints, then that should be fine. My guess is that blueprint drop rate was reduced, and Part drop rate was slightly increased. So, while keeping the difficulty of acquiring a Prime item, the amount of time players would need to invest into getting one is reduced that way.

Blueprints are also trade-able.

Read the post from the link. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182179-void-master-void-faster/

- Changed Eviscerator Damage and Proc Rate.

- Changed Jat Kittag Charge attack FX for new charge animation.

Tested; Evscerators thankfully now working more like dangerous Scorch equivalents, rather than fast-moving and harder to hit Napalms. Can now do 25-30 range Pro-Corpus missions without having to go "Rhino/Valk/Trinity only", much less boring. :)

But Jat charge attack SFX/general SFX still using old pole arm animation?

- Changed Jat Kittag Charge attack FX for new charge animation.

What exactly is going on with this weapon?

The staff like animation doesn't fit and the charge attack is still wacky.

Since it is a mace shouldn't the animation be more like the Magistar?

Most crap changes from closed beta, now every noob can buy stuff he need for 1p and no need to  farm voids/derelicts, keys will going to become more useless ,now so many people have legendary cores, less people will going to buy plat, cant believe its like a free gift, whats next, u wil lgive everything for everyone for free maybe, armies of clones will infesting game now, same geared maxed peeps but nothing to play, there is no endgame content.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Fixes:

- Fixed issue where players would complete missions and not receive any rewards.

- Fixed issues where power duration timers were reflecting casts made by other players.

- Fixed image of Excalibur appearing for Frost Helmet skin.

- Fixed issue where players would complete missions and not receive any rewards.

- Fixed issue where Grineer Commander’s would not move in proper sequence after Switch Teleporting player.

- Various Crash fixes.

Wut?