Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

Well thats it cheers for the ride DE was fun for a bit,800 playing hours too get my gear and now players can just buy it.The idea of prime gear 'too me' is too wear it with pride and show it off.It was nice having another player stop and look at your gear,or just type 'wow you have 'x' weapon I want one of them'. But thats just died.

I havent played this game as much since update 9,been waiting for the new melee system but now whats the point.Im sorry DE this is a massive 2 finger salute too your founders,veterans and above all the players who grabbed prime access.At least now I see why you've been screwing with the void drops.......

I feel betrayed tbh,Ive trusted you DE and spent a few quid on this game and then you take away one of the main points of playing in one update..well maybe not one,things have been going downhill since U9.But Ive got mates playing your game and spending plat cause Ive been a big supporter yours.

Please reconsisder DE,this is a bad move.

Edited by ukhooligan

Dude, who the deuce do you think sustains this game? The newbies who come in, play for a few weeks, then drop the game without buying a single piece of plat?

Or the mid-levels and veterans who stick around, continuously provide feedback, and keep buying plat for cosmetics and other cool stuff when the login RNG rolls in their favor?

The trading of primes is a direct nuke to this game's longevity. Sure, it'll provide a bit of revenue for now, as players scurry to buy up items they previously had to put in time for.

And then what?

What happens when they have all this stuff? They're not going to stick around to mindlessly grind and level without some sort of goal, or keep buying up plat. They'll level a few, get bored, and leave

There is no game here without the grind, and the grind just got nuked.

Regardless of who, the question is why? if all you are in for is the grind: then keep grinding, no reason to use the trading feature recently implimented. A lot of individuals want it that way, for all those lucky people that got it, good for you, was it really worth 100+ hours just grinding through void missions?

Well it will be my choice not to spend plat on the prime stuff unless i'm missing 1 piece that has aluded me for 40+ attempts at the one mission type. Thats the way I will play it, i won't be buying up a whole weapon for a while, i'm using my plat i got for weapon/frame slots.

It has a benifit and a detriment. Let those that wish to spend thousands of plat just to have all the prime pieces come and go, they will pay it forward and move the game forward. Then when it comes to end game i'm sure there will be more content coming out for end game that will destroy this end game, and i can't wait to get my butt wooped by it. But bickering about something that a lot of people wanted, like a bunch of spoiled kids is not going to get you anywhere.

"- All Prime Parts found in Void are now trade-able."

Seriously DE?

You say that after i sold over 50+ prime parts for credit?

whats next? Making everything in the game tradable with platinum as a tax? I think this is getting out of hand.

are you kidding me? just because you did that doesnt mean theyre going to go over this update in favor of you. give me a break. personally i dont mind this at all especially since getting prime parts are already horrible to get in just simply relying on RNG. they already make you wait for weapons, frames, and other things, i dont want to rely anymore on chance or waste any more time in "hopes" to get a single piece out of 4 pieces including the blueprint as well as the days to build it.

- Chat history won't be initially visible when going into a game until a new message is received – no point in spamming what you have already read until a new message comes in.

can we get a toggle for that? i want a Chat Tab to always include all of it's messages. not hiding them from me.

Ah, DE, please be not upset according to negative comments on updating. The one who doesn't fall - doesn't go. +100 to Experience, ;)

I have modest opinion that it is worth giving the chance of a Prime Trading only to those who really long played - who has the 12th+ rank or as you will consider it necessary to establish.

Having consumed most of a carton of icecream and finally managed to get into the warframe builder website, I would like to apologise for my ranting earlier. Turns out the first forma I applied to my zephyr actually gave me enough points to be able to completely fit her original build under the Steel Charge revision because I screwed up my calculations (I forgot I was putting Constitution on a = polarity and increasing the cost).

Also, whilst leveling on random void keys I have left over from gathering Orthos Prime, I wound up with an Ember Prime chassis, so I guess I'm building that next. Fortunately I don't mind replacing my Ember and I have about six spare reactors.

DE, for goodness sake, STOP PUTTING NEW CLANTECH ON THE MARKET FOR PLAT! You either put ALL of the clantech up, or NONE of it.

I'm sorry, but this is really aggravating to me. Why the inconsistency?

If you insist on putting clantech up for plat, and to make all Tenno reinforcements clantech now, then reduce the research AND build times, and allow clans to rush research with plat...

I like you guys, DE, but you've been making some very asinine decisions as of late... 

*exasperated sigh*

I love the new Grineer Commanders. They're so awesome. They switch teleport you which causes you to be unable to move shoot or even reload then they turn around and blast your rescue target to death within 2 seconds while you sit there like a turtle on a skateboard.

my guess that on 26-02 they will have new prime acesss and i just need to wait people to grind it and i buy it with platium and im sure it will be CHEAPER than prime access pack from DE store.  Thank for DE  by just destroying  my point of support by buying The new prime access pack.

Solution to fix prime parts trading: Allow prime parts to only be traded for other prime parts and nothing else.

People can't buy prime parts anymore, because for instance, who would give all three latron prime parts for some really common parts which they can profit in no way from and actually lose credits due to the trading tax.

This would however allow people who have been victims of the unforgiving nature of RNG to help complete each other's prime sets.

P1 - Oh I have a bunch of lower grips for my paris prime, but for the life of me can't seem to find an upper grip.

P2 - Well I have a ton of upper grips, I can trade you one of these lower grips for one of mine.

P1 - :D

Still devalues prime a bit in the end, but much less than being able to buy everything with plats.

My very first post in the forums and has to be about something bad. -___-

I'm a relatively new player with around 40hrs dumped into this game. I haven't even gotten a single Prime yet but I honestly do think that making them easily acquired through trading is a massive slap to the face for those who chose to dedicate their time to your game. It's no longer about the value of these items anymore since it's pretty obvious that you guys are just going to make this game entirely P2W soon enough. It's about cheating your veterans who put in time and effort to acquire items that would be otherwise impossible to get. I tried my first few T1 void survival missions and I barely managed to survive a couple of times so it's not only about luck when it comes to getting the Prime BPs in rewards, it's also about the skill that keeps those players alive long enough to even see those rewards pop out. And the game is still in beta stage, for god's sakes!

Yes, trading is optional and players who dislike the Prime trading can choose to grind out the items the old-fashioned way.

But at the end of the day, those items have lost any value that had been attached to them in the past. This decision stinks of incompetence to anyone with at least half a brain cell. You guys have quite literally removed your endgame and extended playtime for a quick buck. Extremely disappointed in DE.

And please fix the bleeding from the Eviscerators. They make Earth missions rather unplayable for newer players.

Edited by AxialBlue

I must say im lost and &!$$ed about this "prime trading thing", it took me months of constant farming to get all the primes and then this... plus a new freaking research that will eat one more forma and take 3 days(at least)... oh god... this game is taking a turn for the worse(P2W), it seems... All while greatly nerfing the rewards for invasions and infestations... i don't get it, what the hell is going on???

Edited by Xpyder

My very first post in the forums and has to be about something bad. -___-

I'm a relatively new player with around 40hrs dumped into this game. I haven't even gotten a single Prime yet but I honestly do think that making them easily acquired through trading is a massive slap to the face for those who chose to dedicate their time to your game. It's no longer about the value of these items anymore since it's pretty obvious that you guys are just going to make this game entirely P2W soon enough. It's about cheating your veterans who put in time and effort to acquire items that would be otherwise impossible to get. I tried my first few T1 void survival missions and I barely managed to survive a couple of times so it's not only about luck when it comes to getting the Prime BPs in rewards, it's also about the skill that keeps those players alive long enough to even see those rewards pop out. And the game is still in beta stage, for god's sakes!

Yes, trading is optional and players who dislike the Prime trading can choose to grind out the items the old-fashioned way.

But at the end of the day, those items have lost any value that had been attached to them in the past. This decision stinks of incompetence to anyone with at least half a brain cell. You guys have quite literally removed your endgame and extended playtime for a quick buck. Extremely disappointed in DE.

And please fix the bleeding from the Eviscerators. They make Earth missions rather unplayable for newer players.

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

Edited by Xpyder