Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

Why did you bother to make this an update? You could have just had the red text deliver a BIG OL' FVCK YOU to all of us that worked hard, and played this game to gain our gear.

People always said this way P2W and I argued against it.. You've just changed my mind.

You just put a pricetag on EVERYTHING i've worked for in this game.. No not my skill, I brought that with me from years of gaming experience.

But I feel like a mannequin in a shop window now, as everything I have someone can buy one way or another.

EVERYTHING.

Well - my Brakk/Strun Wraith/Wraith Twin Vipers.

But honestly... I don't think it'll be long before you take that honor away from us too..

If I didn't have a dedication to my clan.. I would delete this game as you in one swift move cheapened everything about it.

Hey next up can we trade leaderboard stats? 5000p for the #1 position in the fusion moa event.

You worked hard... by playing a video game... pushing buttons... and clicking on a mouse/thumb toggle(idk if you play pad or keyboard)... I think I have a lot of snow around my place that you can shovel that I do by myself for hours. Sounds like you need sunlight and fused yourself to the chair. It will do you some good for a few hours at least.

yeah i'm really getting tired of this ''clan research'' bullS#&$ you know everyone doesn't have the resources to research these and everyone doesn't even want to what if someone doesn't like the weapon but he can't get back the resources he used on researching the weapon i know you need money but are you really so desperate that you encourage people to use their money on the game THIS hard? the game we're talking about is revolutionary you will get millions of dollars from it so please think about the players

I really don't get the point of complaining about Prime rng issues, all of these players that have dedicated all this time to the game and said "well, i sure wish that i could get that last piece for my boar prime, or my latron prime, or my fang prime: but i can't, DE could you please make prime pieces tradeable?" Then they did exactly what you asked.

For all those veterane players that: hate the RNG, but now hate this decision even more, i think they will be perfectly fine with you putting down your warframe and moving onto something else. You aren't earning them any money by playing this game, and it sounds like they value money (or need money) to do more updates more often, and to actually take this game out of  beta.

You couuld refuse to trade prime pieces, and not trade for the last piece of your precious complete prime set if you wanted to, but lets be honest: Time=money, so if you spent 2000000000000 hours farming for a prime p iece, you could have just saved up 5 rare 5's, traded them for that piece you've been missing out on. rare fives drop like popcorn, so now your 2000000000000 hours can be consolodated into 4 rare 5's. I know your salty, but lets admit it, you wanted it to be this way anyways.

If all the vets move on, then It could be a good thing for warframe, the ones that really enjoy the game will keep  playing.

DE, for goodness sake, STOP PUTTING NEW CLANTECH ON THE MARKET FOR PLAT! You either put ALL of the clantech up, or NONE of it.

I'm sorry, but this is really aggravating to me. Why the inconsistency?

If you insist on putting clantech up for plat, and to make all Tenno reinforcements clantech now, then reduce the research AND build times, and allow clans to rush research with plat...

I like you guys, DE, but you've been making some very asinine decisions as of late... 

Edited by Braken

-snip-

If all the vets move on, then It could be a good thing for warframe, the ones that really enjoy the game will keep  playing.

This statement doesn't make sense to me. Most active "vets" are still there because they are the people that really like the game. I may not be a vet but I've seen a lot of people playing for a month, getting all the "OP" stuff just to never be seen again.

With these pay-to-fast-progress mechanics, WF will become more and more something of casual play, leaving the hardcore playerbase with a deep disappointment...

Guess it's a matter of time, money rules after all.

I really don't get the point of complaining about Prime rng issues, all of these players that have dedicated all this time to the game and said "well, i sure wish that i could get that last piece for my boar prime, or my latron prime, or my fang prime: but i can't, DE could you please make prime pieces tradeable?" Then they did exactly what you asked.

For all those veterane players that: hate the RNG, but now hate this decision even more, i think they will be perfectly fine with you putting down your warframe and moving onto something else. You aren't earning them any money by playing this game, and it sounds like they value money (or need money) to do more updates more often, and to actually take this game out of  beta.

You couuld refuse to trade prime pieces, and not trade for the last piece of your precious complete prime set if you wanted to, but lets be honest: Time=money, so if you spent 2000000000000 hours farming for a prime p iece, you could have just saved up 5 rare 5's, traded them for that piece you've been missing out on. rare fives drop like popcorn, so now your 2000000000000 hours can be consolodated into 4 rare 5's. I know your salty, but lets admit it, you wanted it to be this way anyways.

Dude, who the deuce do you think sustains this game? The newbies who come in, play for a few weeks, then drop the game without buying a single piece of plat?

Or the mid-levels and veterans who stick around, continuously provide feedback, and keep buying plat for cosmetics and other cool stuff when the login RNG rolls in their favor?

The trading of primes is a direct nuke to this game's longevity. Sure, it'll provide a bit of revenue for now, as players scurry to buy up items they previously had to put in time for.

And then what?

What happens when they have all this stuff? They're not going to stick around to mindlessly grind and level without some sort of goal, or keep buying up plat. They'll level a few, get bored, and leave

There is no game here without the grind, and the grind just got nuked.

Edited by Dementist

Primes were like the event exclusive weapons something to be proud of having in this game. Now primes are tradeble and according to DE's plans event exclusive weapons will be making a come back...so in the end there is no items to be proud having in this game!? No sense of accomplishment and nothing to be proud about grinding for!? (well i'm not paying a 1/4 of a months pay to get a bloody syandana and two boosters) 

Prime weapon part trading, :( are you kidding me, you know how many hrs and work i put in to get the prime weapons, this update is not cool, I feel like you guys said "F" all the people that are not rich, and just award those that can buy plat, this new update proves that. What happened to RNG, lol guess theirs no need for void missions when i can just trade and or buy everything thats good. You think ppl are going to play if they can buy eveything all at once. yeah i know this is just the beta, well so what alot of ppl play this game already and as you guys keep changing it, i dont see a reason to advise ppl to play this game anymore if your gonna make eveything tradeable. Im very disappointed with this update.

7 months I spent earning everything, spending 3100 hours, (earning every Prime) and now I see it being sold for 5 plat, what a slap in the face? I gave away like 7 of those Steel Charges to clan members as a Warlord over the last month and now these people get 2 Legendary cores that they are selling for 300 to 500 Plat or making mods to sell for 700P?  This is an Outrage, how is that Justice, the Warlords should at least get 2? You have removed the heart of Warframe which is Honor, and Ethics, and (EARNING) your keep? Its a discace, horrible, such a bad idea in so many ways where do I start?

Why destroy such a beautifully designed game?

Edited by Terry3373