Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

Now the game will get easier. Now the game will get faster boring. Now every rich noob will have what he wants. Now every old Warframe experience guy will be happy cuz I got my Dakra PRime Blade from a friend :D. Warframe means farming and grinding. Now woithout farming and grinding for prime stuff the game will get faster boring. But, of course it's just one guys opinion so plz don't judge me.

MMM, ok first in what lab castanas is it located? tried 3 but none have it.

Orokin Derelict defense rewards only TI mobile deffense keys till wave 15, so fix that, is not easy to find other players to go there, since its only by invitation and keys. The prime parts rewards shouldn't be on derelict, I really don't think they belong there. Finally you shoud change Derelict's survival awefull map (life support locations), very uncomfortable, try more open spaces.

Again I am seeing even more people griping about prime parts.Where is the sense of complaining?

Might I remind you of how ALL weapons and frames work in this game? You get a weapon, level it up how many times, then you get bored. You farm for a prime weapon, level it up, then you get bored regardless. Can I just say that all weapons, prime or not, have a 90% chance of going into storage and gather dust? No matter what you do, every weapon you use will get boring after extended use. This was this way before this patch and that is what will happen after. So yes, you get the accomplishment of having the gold trim, but most likely you won't have it in your loadout to prove it.

So, even though you could be proud to have the prime weapons before the patch, lets face it, most of them are now gathering dust.

Also, this is not an easy way for rich noobs to get what they want. The seller has to ask for plat first. The only reason why the rich kids get what they want fast is because sellers are so quick to gain plat. And why wouldn't they be? So, the people who are not so fortunate with plat can either anger themselves over the RNG grinding, or they can fret over how easy it is to get the stuff if only they had the stuff to trade. Hate to say it, and I am in that boat of the less fortunate, but tough luck.

And I am quite honestly getting sick of seeing vets essentially complain about how easy it is for newer players to get prime

equipment. Look, you most likely got a ton of forma in your stuff to make your god loadout, what are you complaining about? Let the newer players have their fun.

Also, you can still get every item in the game through grinding resources and getting blueprints. The game will never be pay to win, only pay to win faster. The thing is that the latter option still allows you to win without spending money. So, pay up or be patient.

Edited by R34LM

I agree, having played for about a year now, and having played so many games, you can only take things at face value. What the game was, and what the game is, and what the game will be down the road can always change... And just because you CAN get things by trading doesn't mean you can't hunt for them (once void RNG is fixed)... And if you do, then you can then around and trade the pieces you have...

I have supported this game as a Grand Master (several times over to get my friends playing) for two reasons: because I find it enjoyable, and want to see it continue for a long time, and because my ability to monetarily support the game means it can stay around for a great many free players to enjoy.

Nothing is or will ever be perfect for everyone. But every change and update is a step in the right direction, because sometimes backward IS the right direction... Sometimes things are an experiment... Observationally speaking, DE has NOT dropped the (beta) tag from the game. Things can and will change, it's part of how these things work.

Though PS on primes... Latron Prime is my go-to weapon for void missions/corpus... Ammo efficient, good against armor and add poison to bypass shields, punch through for traps/secrets and good ammo efficiency

Edited by Klies

Wow, teh moans going on in here. I mean...

"I'm not special anymore!"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ... LOL, Whut?

All sorts of different content coming that is meant to replace the current status quo "grindy endgame" and people are flipping out over not being 'special' anymore. The devs have given us a way to access content for a lower amount of money than methods like Prime Access and people are claiming "MOAR PAY TO WIN!"

As a clan leader, I can now grant rewards my clan mates, for anything I see fit, from winning organized duels in the Dojo to exceptional contributions to our group. The devs have given me the tools to do that - granting a new facet to the experienceI think that all the random farming I have done up til this point is finally paying off. All the duplicate drops finally have some meaning, some purpose ffs. 

Why do so many of you people care so freaking much about having better toys than newer players in a video game??? A COOPERATIVE game, no less! Nobody used to piss and moan about trading in Diablo II, which is as pretty much as 'all about the loot' that a game can be. People were calling rabidly for trading and options, DE starts testing out the concept and is met with... such vitriolic BS. 

I know that I *@##$ vehemently about certain decisions on changes that are made to our beloved addiction, but complaining about giving players more options? Just a new level of selfish, man.

He he he ! Prime Trading!  Finally !  +1  :)

Now make rest of it trade-able

And fix Forma (it's Mortifying that it takes away all Points)

Also Add Option for Disabling Screen Shaking Effect (Some People having Health Issues from it)

I don't understand this "Pay to Win" nonsense.  As far as the "primed warframes" go; they come with one more polarity slot (o, hai thar forma.), gold trim, and the explodey-crates (__BUT ONLY IN THE VOID__) give energy to teammates when walking near them.

The weapons are typically better than their "non-primed" counterparts, but, big deal.  I wasn't watching the forums when trading first hit; but wasn't buying mods with platinum ALSO "pay2win"?  Seriously.  It's not "pay2win now" simply because prime bps and parts can be sold.  And if you don't feel like buying/selling anything for platinum, then make it clear when you go to make a trade.  It's not rocket science.  They're not saying that the only way to get the pieces are through trading.  You can still get them out of your void missions, and someone will have to.  I'm a little confused at how people are selling the equivalent of an entire warframe for 20 platinum, and it's something that could have been handled more gracefully.  Then again, the reason a Frost Prime is "going" for 20 platinum is because maybe that's the cost of a Forma, which is the only non-cosmetic (read: relevant) difference outside of void missions.

In the end, it helps people that desperately want primed whatevers get them, or if they've been chugging away at the Mag Prime, they no longer have to go 30 minutes to finally get that systems blueprint or whatever.  It's not that big of a deal.