The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

Still not exploiting. And if they ranked up their mods, without the use of mods or exploiting a glitch, then they deserved it.. stop whining because you had work and were unable to do what they did. Because if you were available, you would have done the same thing. Bottom line, you're jealous, acting like a child because you missed your opportunity.

things are worth as much as what players want to offer, currently the demand is way to high and auctions are usually the best way to make profit, competing prices on a trade chat is in most cases a waste of time, especially now when few players want to buy it.

Once things calm down, i might sell my maxed blind rage to change my clans logo or something.

What suprises me is that players still "need" platinum, at this point i tought platinum was nearly worthless, when you have everything you want (doesn't mean every single item) then plat becomes obsolete.

These legendary cores cut out 1000s of hours of grind for the people who just so happened to get the heads up on the change.

I am all for compensating people when changes happen like this but they went way to far and rewarded exploiters to the extreme.

Legendary core reward should NOT have been announced prior to the patch and most certainly make them untradeable; this would have been the best way to do this imo and I would not be so &!$$ed.

Well back to the grind, I got no cores since I didn't happen to rank up SC at all and had to do RL stuff thus missed out. But will I continue spending cash here? I will have to think about that. I generally avoid games that empower and reward exploiters.

Edited by fizbit

And if you had 19 steel charges you would of received 38 legendary fusion cores. Which obviously set off no warning bells inside Megan's head.

I'm quite amazed at some of these responses from Megan.

What does it matter to you?

That guy got 38 legendary cores okay, move on.

It doesn't negatively affect you in any way, it doesn't hinder you it does nothing.

Its like saying my neighbor ordered pizza when there was a special deal since he got that special sell instead of 2 pizzas he got 4, and i try to order a day later and i only get 2 and now im mad that i didnt get that special deal or wasn't around at the time to order that deal.

Just my 2 cents.   Its obvious that people tried to exploit the change/reward that was going to occur.  I myself had one Steel charge that was leveled to like 8.   I got my 2 cores and am happy.   People that leveld 10 steel charges to 6 got 20 cores.   Good for them.   I wish I had that many to level.   B ottom line is this,   People who missed the oppurtunity to get these cores or didnt rank multiple steel charges are the ones complaining.  I would bet my life that if the people in thiis thread that are complaining were the ones who got multiple cores,  they would be silent and happy right now.  

Was it right? ........NO.

Can DE do anything about it now?  .......I think they need to walk away from this one and mark it up as a fail.    People crying in this thread need to get over it.  

please explain how the legendary cores are unfair to the people with steel charges. in any case, it would be unfair to DE, because they gave even more than they needed to.

I already have. They are vastly in excess of the cost of getting steel charge ranked, they are open to abuse and they do not differentiate between people with rank 6, 10 or anything inbetween.

I've explained that multiple times, please read my earlier posts.

Unfair on DE? Sorry, but how? I can't get that at all.

You kidding? Ever since this happened, mod prices have hit rock solid bottom. The Asian region has them going from 4-10 plat. I saw shred and some other rare mods going for 5 plat in many instances. They used to cost so much more... ECONOMIC RECESSION!!!

Edited by f-e-a-r-s

Let me tell you something, 

The whole Legendary Core thing is a failure so big it makes me laugh at how this game is disgracefully badly-managed.

INTRODUCING A WHOLE NEW TIER OF CARD, STARTING FROM THE MOST GAMEBREAKING CORE....

Drum rolls...

GIVEN TO A FEW EXPLOITER WITH **NO WARNING** ON THE GAME ITSELF!! 

Ahahah, this is the most ridiculous thing to ever happen in a videogame, i wonder if the people behind these decision ever thought about the ludicrous stupidity of this. 

Given this absurdity i will NEVER ever buy anything off this game considered how gamebreaking rewards are given at random in a short timespan advicelessly. 

People crying in this thread need to get over it.  

Roll back the changes/reward and rework it properly then we shall see true crying.

Instead, exploiters won. And boy did they win big.

Edited by fizbit

You kidding? Ever since this happened, mod prices have hit rock solid bottom. The Asian region has them going from 4-10 plat. I saw shred and some other rare mods going for 5 plat in many instances. They used to cost so much more... ECONOMIC RECESSION!!!

Shred isnt more than 5 plat for ages now. And you can buy any r5 or r10 rare for 10 plats for a month now.

Maxed r10 will take a dip, then rise again.

People...is a open market. 
You sell things the price you want...you buy things the price you want. 

Is a open market. Stop complaining in something that is normal.

I have 2 and if someone puts things like "WTB bla bla bla core for 200 plat" (or more)...i sell it. 
If people want to buy it in that price...just let them. 
If people want to sell it in that price...just let them. 

You are not required to give that plat if you don't want to buy it in that price. 

Let me tell you something, 

The whole Legendary Core thing is a failure so big it makes me laugh at how this game is disgracefully badly-managed.

INTRODUCING A WHOLE NEW TIER OF CARD, STARTING FROM THE MOST GAMEBREAKING CORE....

Drum rolls...

GIVEN TO A FEW EXPLOITER WITH **NO WARNING** ON THE GAME ITSELF!! 

Ahahah, this is the most ridiculous thing to ever happen in a videogame, i wonder if the people behind these decision ever thought about the ludicrous stupidity of this. 

Given this absurdity i will NEVER ever buy anything off this game considered how gamebreaking rewards are given at random in a short timespan advicelessly. 

Wow so much butthurt haha, how old are you seriously ?? move on let it go. most ridiculous thing ever ? HAHAHA that was your post right there thats ridiculous.

I'm sure the DE thread about it yesterday said the PS4 is doing the compensation too. I might be wrong, though, since it'd be much harder to process.

(see above posts) Im pretty sure they are going to. as it would be dumb for them to purposely release a "bug/mistake" and then have to re-patch it with a existing patch... These cores dont do anything but ruin the grind of the game which does take a bit of the "fun" out of it. i get where people are coming from, as my narrow minded is taking forever to rank up.

I almost wonder why they didnt just release some "super forma" that lets you immediately add a polarity without decreasing the level (or atleast not to 0) therefore combating the problem with people getting too used to having the extra mod points.. Cause this core idea just ruins everything

Shred isnt more than 5 plat for ages now. And you can buy any r5 or r10 rare for 10 plats for a month now.

Maxed r10 will take a dip, then rise again.

Really? Didn't know that. Last time I tried peering into the market, mods were still going for 10-20 plat. That was about a month and a half ago...

So when we have buggs and exploits we can go ham and there is no reason to not do it .. ok nice to know 

The whole Legendary core fiasco is such a massive failure it was obvious from the very begginnign what the outcome would be. Or maybe it was very, very deliberate on DE's side.

Anyways, about your moral ourcry: it is absolutely stupid not to exploit something like that. This ain't real life, no lifes hanging on the line, so why wouldn't I want to give myself and edge(figuratively speaking, I didn't sell any cores). Just because you have some idea about how the world should run doesn't make it universal to anyone else but you. if there are people, stupid enough to pay, its their problem not mine. When you sell something you have no control of anything outside of your own armory.

This is not an attack against you in any way. It just bewilders be how many people think that their moral view is universal and everyone should comply. Human stupidity should be punished, not protected. We didn't get here by being stupid, I'll tell you this.

Edited by Arbiter_of_Soul