The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Moderators People, Too?

(PSN)A_Cry_For_Death

I don't know of many moderators, but from what I've seen, there are legitimate moderators who will not just move topics, but even provide input to the discussion (Letter13 shout out, love ya!!!). But then again, there are these other guys who don't seem to provide any input, any emotion... Guys who only say the same five words over and over again...

"Moved to the proper section."

Tulzscha, prove me wrong!

Maybe they are people. Maybe they have thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Maybe they are dying to say more than those monotonous five words. Let them have their freedom, DE!

But maybe these moderators aren't people. Maybe they are just merely programs that search for key words within topics, and if it finds words that are not correlated to the topic's category, then it's moved to "the proper section." Maybe it's just code.

Moderators, who are you??? Prove your existence, that you're not just several lines of code!! Break the shackles of your bondage to one line and speak, let us hear your voice!

Tulzscha, prove me wrong! 

Maybe they are people. Maybe they have thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Maybe they are dying to say more than those monotonous five words. Let them have their freedom, DE!

But maybe these moderators aren't people. Maybe they are just merely programs that search for key words within topics, and if it finds words that are not correlated to the topic's category, then it's moved to "the proper section." Maybe it's just code.

Moderators, who are you??? Prove your existence, that you're not just several lines of code!! Break the shackles of your bondage to one line and speak, let us hear your voice!

Desire is irrelevant. I am a thread-moving machine.

:)

And without further ado... Moving to the appropriate section (off topic)

Did you just steal my catchphrase?!

I have a gripe with a com mod, here they are

Favs:

Letter13 (great guy)

Renan.Ruvio (always helpful :D)

Tulzscha (always monitoring, keep it going bro)

Least fav:

Blatantfool

/\ /\ /\

I highly dislike you. you tyrant.

Edited by sp4rtan148

Just be careful about what you say.  All moderators of any communities have magic mind melting lasers they can deploy to get rid of those who badmouth them.  I should know, I happen to have one(since I'm a moderator on a forum currently undergoing reconstruction).