Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Age Group In Warframe?

thefivefoxtrot

Nice age groups, I expected more teens, like 12-15 etc, unless those guys haven't responded yet.

I'll be going on 11 yrs old in a couple of months.

edit: jokes

Well I don't think you'll find people around 12 or younger or maybe because of a game called Minecraft and the grind factor.

Gaming is just part of popular culture nowadays, some people like watching movies, some like reading books, some like playing bowling, etc etc, and some like playing video games, its not age restricted, unless you want to play Hello Kitty online... which in fact you can if you want, but i guess the intended audience is another, and speaking of intended audience, with all the violence in warframe i don't think it was made for little kids. Btw i'm 32.

We should start a clan for "old" people! ;) 

Edited by Orbister

hmm age groups arnt that bad really i mean i dont think ive ever joined a group and someones demanded to know my age....im 22 but id probably screw with them....while pretending not to be alittle weird'd out......id rather know if girls out way guys in this game....i can kinda guess not lol but i think id find that more interesting..... because really in game you cant tell how old someone is even if they tell you...its the internet...who knows if they are just yanking your chain to get a giggle~ im just happy that ive played with alot of great people regardless of their age thats all that matters 

Come guys man up(at least male guys in here), Just tell your Age.

Don't be like Girls, i mean ask them their age and they'll be like a graphing chart, first their age will be 25, then it'll go down 5 years, then will go up 2 years (with in few seconds)  i mean wth.

BTW 24.

Edited by SazerTarious