Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Clock, Discussions Of The Community [Youtube] (Ep 89)

Xenogelion

Frankly, I'm amazed you guys haven't tired completely of discussing Warframe. As much time and energy as I've put into this game, playing/thinking/reading/posting, I would think the people who have been investing even more than I feel like I have would be totally spent.

I don't have much to add at the moment, other than that I very much hope U14 includes some major additions and updates to the in-mission HUD.

As things stand, I don't think Warframe is capable of delivering the sort of challenge I've been hoping for. I've been hoping to see Warframe couch more of its difficulty in the player's ability to "perceive and filter" information from the game as situations develop. With a HUD so limited in functionality like our current one is, adding this type of challenge will only feel like fake difficulty. Sure, you've added rules for players to pay attention to, but you haven't given them the tools to learn how these rules work.

I'm still perplexed by the latest changes to Prosecutors. I didn't really feel like bothering with them before, but I could suffer through it. Now, I don't even begin to care about Hydroid and New Hek. (there's a Hek Classic joke in here somewhere)

I wonder if Prosecutors suffer to some degree from DE's wacky "Art first, Design later" approach. It still wouldn't totally answer my question of why DE would design them so cruelly.

Gear check attached to moderate (but now arguably onerous) skill check, leading to a luck check. Surely, some gross malice is at work here.

Thanks for the invite guys, and thanks for listening, to those hardcore meta vets that did :)

Great discussion, I just listened....and I'd really love DE to hear this convo.

Loz and Xeno, +99

NotionPhil you were awesome, thanks for coming on.

Also I love your first post in the new hot topics thread. Overall the new topics are nice. Seeing the community vote on things each week looks cool e.g. It looks like a cool handspring/jump up mechanic (e.g. 1 second to tap Jump to flip up)  is going to be on the cards in the future. That is if DE acts on this info ofc.

Saw you also mention the treatment of your "better dumb enemies" thread. I am with you 100% on this... Of course its not because you and I are bitter or holding a grudge or anything :Shifty eyes: Nope. But seriously your topic being treated like that was a perfect example of the community pulling together on an issue and raising an idea up to Devs attention. Only for it to be glanced at for a second and then dismissed on a whim with as much thought and consideration one might give to a small fly that landed on your arm. Once again not bitter...  GRRRR 

Frankly, I'm amazed you guys haven't tired completely of discussing Warframe. As much time and energy as I've put into this game, playing/thinking/reading/posting, I would think the people who have been investing even more than I feel like I have would be totally spent.

That is a fair point. I am surprised I have gone this long with Warframe. It will be a year by the end of this month, I only started playing Warframe so I could play an online game with another friend of Drew and mine. I did not intend to get this into it. I think the weekly discussing and other projects have really made this game mean so much more to me. These forums also keep me going even when I am not playing the game (something I haven't had a lot of time to do recently).

I do still thoroughly enjoy this game lots. It really allows me to get out of myself in the evening when I am done with the science.

I don't have much to add at the moment, other than that I very much hope U14 includes some major additions and updates to the in-mission HUD.

I think the exit/reward/stats screens are changing but that is about it.

I'm still perplexed by the latest changes to Prosecutors. I didn't really feel like bothering with them before, but I could suffer through it. Now, I don't even begin to care about Hydroid and New Hek. (there's a Hek Classic joke in here somewhere)

I have not been checking lately (to much science!) what have they done to prosecutors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMm we haven't played that new tile-set in a while. HEY XENO! Hmm only just realised I call Drew Drew in each recording but call him xeno in forum text... because I think I need to hide his identity. Why I do this? Anyway lets record on the shipyard tile-set next time... or Tier 4... Or Xini. or umm AHhamuahhahah.

EDIT: According to Drew, and his Twitter mind control communication system, Rebecca may have watched this episode. I am hereby never saying anything bad or critical ever again. Every thing DE makes is golden and glorious. *Cower* *Shiver*

Edited by MDRLOz

I have not been checking lately (to much science!) what have they done to prosecutors.

It would seem that Prosecutors are now completely immune to all damage that isn't of the exact type they're "vulnerable" to. Previously, it was entirely possible to kill them using any type of damage; it just took longer.

Now, people are reporting (embarrassingly, I can't be arsed to check for myself) that Prosecutors take a visible "0" from everything that isn't the "correct" damage type. It's more than a little annoying, and DE has not said anything to indicate that this was unintended.

Unsurprisingly, this development displeases me. I really wanted to push through the grind wall to try out Vay Hek, and maybe even get Hydroid. That's unlikely to happen now, unless I can do it on multiple charity keys.

Even that's far from what I'd like, because I'd prefer to appreciate the boss fight in a private session if possible. I feel like I get more out of it that way.

Thanks for the invite guys, and thanks for listening, to those hardcore meta vets that did :)

Great discussion, I just listened....and I'd really love DE to hear this convo.

Loz and Xeno, +99

It was great having you man and just so you know Rebecca did indeed hear it as she commented on the better communication milarky. I believed she liked the idea of the players being able to ask their own questions but it's just not practical.

It would seem that Prosecutors are now completely immune to all damage that isn't of the exact type they're "vulnerable" to. Previously, it was entirely possible to kill them using any type of damage; it just took longer.

Now, people are reporting (embarrassingly, I can't be arsed to check for myself) that Prosecutors take a visible "0" from everything that isn't the "correct" damage type. It's more than a little annoying, and DE has not said anything to indicate that this was unintended.

Unsurprisingly, this development displeases me. I really wanted to push through the grind wall to try out Vay Hek, and maybe even get Hydroid. That's unlikely to happen now, unless I can do it on multiple charity keys.

Even that's far from what I'd like, because I'd prefer to appreciate the boss fight in a private session if possible. I feel like I get more out of it that way.

I thought you were saying that you wanted more challenging gameplay in your initial post? Also it's not hard to accommodate for all the damage types, is it? I thought you can just slap on all four elemental types of damage and deal with the Prosecutors that way... It's unfortunately been a long time since I fought them so I honestly can't remember if they always took only one source of damage or if they just had a damage reduction on the other types. Loz and I shall try out the shipyard tile set... probably Friday, and report it back to you!

Loz and I shall try out the shipyard tile set... probably Friday, and report it back to you!

YAYZ!

Well I suppose next week we will be talking about all the juicy stuff in update 14 and then beyond. We will probably have some more info if we get a live-stream this week. There is still that "secret" thing they are talking about at Tenno Live 2014 on August 15th.

Also the community hot topics. Which I really like the redesign of. Though the answers are open to interpretation but I will save that for the video. 

*FLASHBACK*

Of course though it will all be good information for our glorious DE. All perfect... all the time... all good.

*Cower* *Shudder* 

I thought you were saying that you wanted more challenging gameplay in your initial post? Also it's not hard to accommodate for all the damage types, is it? I thought you can just slap on all four elemental types of damage and deal with the Prosecutors that way... It's unfortunately been a long time since I fought them so I honestly can't remember if they always took only one source of damage or if they just had a damage reduction on the other types. Loz and I shall try out the shipyard tile set... probably Friday, and report it back to you!

I think my issue is that Warframe's current method of delivering challenge - if we want to call it that - feels a bit lacking on some fronts. I'd like a bit less "planning" challenge, which is what enemies like Prosecutors represent.

Hopefully it won't be redundant to explain myself a little, because I really really do not like prosecutors at all. It isn't much of a problem for me to make sure I'm carrying all four primary elements to kill Prosecutors; that much is certainly true. However, doing this does mean that I'll be significantly less effective against every other enemy in the shipyards. This handicap will vary depending on the size/scope of a player's arsenal, but the fact that it exists at all nettles me.

It's conceivable that players will be in a position to take on enemies of the level range that we find in the shipyards, without having a way to pack a full elemental bag. That isn't a big issue on its own, but I like to consider it because it does cause a lot of frustration for those affected. Those of us who can't, or simply don't wish to bring all 4 elements can play with randoms or put together a team. Again, this isn't a lot of work on its own, but it's still a bit of planning we're asked to do.

The reason I even mention the planning aspect as a problem is because it's representative of an odd disconnect that happens in Warframe. The great majority of content doesn't put this kind of planning burden on the player, either because you can't (newer players mainly) or you'd never need to (veteran players mainly). Even high-level Endless Void can be made quite manageable by multiple team setups, and practically trivialized by some.

Returning to Ceres Shipyards as a weird, out-of-place planning barrier. The Prosecutors have "gotcha" shields that extend to all nearby enemies. Let's be perhaps a bit over-picky about enemy design for a moment. What kind of technology could explain their power? We can't answer that question until we know what kind of technology explains our "elemental ammo tech" and Warframe powers. That's even assuming the two use fundamentally similar technology, which seems a bit of a stretch. Before we get hopelessly lost in this maze of questions, let's conclude by saying that I think Prosecutors suffer badly from "swiss-cheese lore."

Currently, Prosecutor powers are passive; they're "always on." That doesn't really ask much from the player in terms of paying attention. Big, gooey swirls surround your enemies' feet, and some/all of your weapons and powers can't kill anything.

I'd prefer that Prosecutors be required to activate their powers; let's say on reaction to spotting a player. Their little "gotcha" shield could last for a certain number of seconds, perhaps comparable to some Warframe power durations. Grineer tech is, after all, supposedly inferior to what the Tenno can field. Are we not supposed to be "warrior deities?" Let's limit the Prosecutor's shield to a duration of perhaps 15 or 20 seconds; after all, we do still want them to be formidable. After their shield effect ends, they would have to wait several seconds before being able to activate it again.

Suddenly, Prosecutors obey the same Universal rules that the players already have to. They feel much less arbitrary and unfair, and we don't have to worry so much about what kind of tech give them their powers. We know it has a limited energy supply, just like a Warframe, and that's good enough for me.

Bonus points, because we have added a situational element that player can capitalize on by being attentive. You can now choose to pack a full bag of elements, and bypass the Prosecutor's shield entirely. Alternatively, you can bring your usual preferred Grineer murderin' stick and wait for the opportunity to strike.

I think I'd like that type of Prosecutor a lot better.

TL;DR - I'd like less "planning" challenge, and more of what I'll call "Tetris" challenge. Rather than be asked to plan for everything, players should have options to be attentive to situational opportunities to make the most of their chosen (if less than ideal) loadout.

Edited by notlamprey

U14 was a big hit in my book. Less for the content itself and more for what it bodes for the future.

The idea of getting Mirage as a quest is great. Even though I am not huge on the artificial time sink that making each part represented [though I get why they did it] I think that doing it as a quest and having a fixed reward rather than dealing with RNG was a lot of fun and sucked a lot of the poison out of getting a new frame. Not necessarily sure they have to go that path with Primes, as the tedium of the Primes is really just a timesink for OP players anyway, but any new vanilla frames have a great in.

I never cared about kubrows and my account was one of the ones that glitched on the quest which made me care even less. I agree the egg should have been a reward all things considered, it completely spoiled the flow of the quest, especially as some people had to do tonnes of runs to get them. Considering how many million other ways the kubrows are a time and plat sink I feel the first egg shouldn't have been one of them.

Teething issues on everything I expected. Although this was a buggy release I didn't feel any were dealbreakers. Patches have been hard and fast and I think it has been a solid approach. For the people that wished they waited longer to bug fix first... meh, I can live with them since the 2% of the time they were a problem pales in comparison to the 98% of the time I was having fun.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ODE runs. I guess its because this time I had the confidence to go into Recruit and do PUG runs whereas when I was new and farming for the corrupt mods I did it solo [not even kidding] and that is as little fun as it sounds. I don't mind the ciphers as a random resource, I wouldn't worry if future equipment needed them.

First day of U14 drop [it was in the evening here so I was on literally first hour] the game defaulted you to Region for chat and oh my god... just... ugh, it really hurt to see. People were just having brain meltdowns. The UI just isn't that hard to figure out and if it is for you then just give up, life will be too hard for you.

I like U14 in general. There were a couple of little things about the UI that irritated me a little, but those were mostly to do with me not being able to find what i wanted.

Mirage is probably one of my favourite [arts of the update, mostly because she is the first frame we have had in a while that really works with gunplay, which is what I really like. The jury is still out on whether she is OP or not due to the bugs with her first ability, but IMO her lack of CC and her squishiness make up for the amount of damage she can pump out

The only real problem I have with this update is some of the monetiZation around Kubrows. 10 plat to change its appearance and stats at random just feels cheap, and having to wait 3 hours if you want to switch Kubrows is a timewall for the sake of a timewall, and is really just another plat grab.

The stasis wait time needs to go, sure it makes sense from a story point of view, but in terms of gameplay, making players wait that long to switch their loadout is a big no-no.

As for the appearance thing, it is a rather big screw up IMO. 10 plat for random changes feels like a rip-off to me, but I'd happily buy a Kubrow colour palette and pattern set at 75 each.

Regardless I am enjoying this update, and will continue to do so as more bugs are quashed.

I have to say, Update 14 has been one of the major updates with the most sweeping changes, that literally gave Warframe a whole new face. 

I greatly enjoyed Vor's Prize. I met a few funky things here and there, but as a whole, I thought it was gorgeous, wonderfully done and very well thought-out. It really showed me the best side of DE, when they put their all into it, and it was just... Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The flow of it was amazing, the experience, the anticipation, the liberty of the player in choosing their weapons, but still being guided by the Lotus. Intuitive instructions, placed over where it's needed. The style, the smoothness of it all... It really set that bar high on what we can expect from DE. It was amazing. 

On the flipside, I was also reminded of why I don't generally prize the opinion of the average forum-goer all that much; A rather large number of threads were started soon after U14 was up, and literally just before, that was just plain useless and full of hot air. The UI, I thought, had some very minor technical issues that most people would be able to realise is a bug. But those were indeed very minor, and hardly game-breaking at all. 

In fact, for the most part, I thought it was a stupendous change of pace, and I just love what the new UI brought to the table, in that we're actually part of the world, using our equipment, and that was just... pretty sweet, I have to say. The star-chart was the closest thing I could come to a complaint, and even then, it was not because it's hard to understand, because five seconds of thought solved that issue really quickly; It was the lack of a legend, or explanation, for each symbol, as well as the largely similar planets being somewhat hard to navigate until you scroll over them, and even there, it doesn't show you the resources. 

And that's really not something that's going to stay, either. So when a part of the forum goers just responded with nary a thought to a controlled, constructive feedback, I just stopped coming to the forums for a while. Let all the noise die down. Any useful thread created in that period was swarmed over by a large amount of people who decided to post whatever came to heart without thinking it through.

Still, the new update bodes well, because of the introduction to quests, as well as consistent quest rewards, which I highly give praise to DE for. It's amazing! It's just... absolutely smashing good show of how DE listens to good feedback, and it makes me happy to know that. For a while, there was a good amount of complaint regarding the RNG of getting a Kubrow Egg, about how you needed to wait for the parts to be built before you could go on the next part of the Mirage quest, but really, all that is so very minor, compared to the shocking change of not having to beg RNG for a morsel. It's just shocking. 

Compared to RNG-Grindwalls, I find time-walls far, far more bearable. Keep in mind, we're all experiencing this as something new. Most people don't consider that in the long-term, new players will not find this time-wall restrictive in any sense; It's simply one more thing in a sea of new things to do, or that they haven't done. So with that, regardless of any time-walls, or really, even if there are any, I applaud the creative steps taken thus far to introduce rewards in a less linear, grind-related fashion. I LOVE IT.

So, that being said, I think Warframe is slowly seeing a more promising future; The much-adored Hot Topics is now brilliantly formatted to show the related topics, and the general public is able to express their views on said topics. (Related to the video: I think recurring topics should be possible. It highlights problems DE has not solved, or perhaps even a shift in opinion as time goes on, and the forums have had time to discuss the pros and cons more thoroughly.); Quests are being introduced to reward players and keep them entertained in a more interactive, less murder-ey manner; The new ship has potential, and we may see further improvements; And DE actually stopped the random-appearance-for-plat scheme, which worried many of the PWE conspiracy theorists! 

All in all, it's really awesome. Warframe may actually be heading back on the right track, and in a very encouraging manner. 

Edit:

Sorry, I just had to add this additional portion to this already rather horrendous wall of text, after going to the part where someone complains about delaying the Update for another week, and rather they fix bugs and all. I just have to say, this is not just a particular individual who says this; It's a sentiment that's been in the forums for a while. But, you see, the whole thing about this "Bug fixes vs New Content" paradigm is only applicable assuming they're not actually trying to fix any bugs. 

In fact, in some sense, I once agreed with it; There really are many bugs that need fixing. But what I feel these people don't take into consideration is the context: This is a huge freaggin' update where DE is bending backwards so hard they're coming up straight again to push this update out. Serious props for that, I respect it, and even though they didn't need to do it, it shows what their word is worth to them. And I love that they did, even though I wished they went to sleep as well. 

So when these kind of ignorant comments come out, it just... It blows my mind. These are, no offence, the sheep which just kind of repeat what everyone else is saying, no matter what the time is. "It's twelve o'clock! Twelve o'clock!", the time keeper cries at twelve. "It's twelve o'clock! Twelve o'clock!", everyone else cries at twelve. Come evening, some people are still shouting the same thing. It's embarrassing. 

Similarly, I suspect if Karl Marx lived to see his ideas of communism carried by the Russians and the Chinese, he'd be the first to get shot for speaking against the regime. Because the whole point of those who started those sentiments was completely lost. Absolutely, utterly lost. 

By the way, awesome video! Been enjoying the last few quite immensely, huge topics!

Edited by Calayne

Woo, busy week so I watched it a bit late.

I found the point you raised about credits interesting. Although I am rank 12 and can do pretty much anything in the game I am constantly out of credits. I have enough cores that I could max out a few of my build mods [like a Redirection or something] but I never have enough credits to do that. It is particularly tedious as they continually nerf any ways to get new credits whilst introducing new ways to spend them... I get why it is done but would probably suggest that more people have issues with credit flow than you seem to insinuate and that it is a problem well into late game, not just early.

I agree with a lot of the new weapons feeling increasingly like bloat. This is exacerbated by the fact that shot types simply do not impact the damage enough to matter [the Soma being the go to rifle to this day despite being Slash says plenty]. That means that weapons without a firing gimmick or a very significant damage base/crit rate/both very quickly become redundant. The fact the Akzani doesn't have the same base damage as the Akstilettos [and the Akstilettos are made further specialised by being very good proccers] means it comes straight into the game redundant. I am not suggesting it has to be 'better', but when they aren't even equal then what is the point. Sword and board suffers similarly, it can't compete with the current god tier melees on any level so why bother. Visual gimmick is not enough. At least the whip stances trip people, and that is hilarious.

I think they should lay off reinforcements and introduce more quests, ones that revolve around the boss of each planet. This is good for new players as they will be able to ride activity and explore new planets and good for old players who can go and replay the levels again [or if they are like a lot of people for the first time, as they taxied to a lot of the important places and skipped the filler]. To me this seems a really easy in.

I get what people say when they think there isn't much to do but I suppose it comes back to 'name a time there was'. U13 was pure grind across the board. We felt that it was fun rediscovering melee but besides beacons there was nothing to do. At least we have a few quests this time and perhaps more significantly we have a good foundation for the future.

I do echo the sighs of Loz on the idea of true end game though. I feel a lot of focus is on the early game still, quests included, and frankly speaking I don't care about new people all that much. The quest still ignores the single most significant element of early game IMO: finding a good clan. Shrugs. I think focus will be the game changer oldies are looking for.

That said I did notice the gap last week and maybe that is a factor. I appreciate the hot fixes but a lot is riding on 14.1 to see if they can keep up the momentum. If they have a new quest ready for us then I will be impressed. Another filler weapon... less so.

Also, don't know if anyone else has had much of a go with Mirage yet and run into the multiplayer madness that is Hall of Mirrors?

Generally Hall of Mirrors your clones only do a fraction of your damage and that is stacked on your number, meaning a minor damage buff. Further, your spread is greatly increased as the clones shoot relative to you instead of where you aim specifically.

But if you play multiplayer and use a high crit weapon it apparently can't calculate it properly and you end up with insane numbers.

I got this screen cap doing a Vault run where I was using the Ext key [which lowers damage significantly normally] but the glitch/exploit disregards that.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293341202#_=_

Also, don't know if anyone else has had much of a go with Mirage yet and run into the multiplayer madness that is Hall of Mirrors?

Generally Hall of Mirrors your clones only do a fraction of your damage and that is stacked on your number, meaning a minor damage buff. Further, your spread is greatly increased as the clones shoot relative to you instead of where you aim specifically.

But if you play multiplayer and use a high crit weapon it apparently can't calculate it properly and you end up with insane numbers.

I got this screen cap doing a Vault run where I was using the Ext key [which lowers damage significantly normally] but the glitch/exploit disregards that.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293341202#_=_

When was that SS taken?

IIRC 14.0.7 fixed the HoM using all mods on clients that resulted in stuff like this

8OjlZUt.png?1

Some instance of it still seems to exist however, though it is nowhere near as bad.

Today, literally the round before I made that post. The round after, a 2 man on Venus, still created the effect [around 1.2mil max on non headshots]. For reference it is a 4 forma standard Dread build and the Mirage only has an intensify and duration junk on it.

I had heard it had been fixed but perhaps this is a different bug. It seemed to be several very specific numbers coming up and very consistently.

[Personally I don't mind. I am having fun with the big numbers. hohohoh.]

Edited by Traeyze

Oh ma gawd! So for those of you who didn't know (which is everyone) I've been busy packing like nuts this last week which is why I've been horribly incommunicado. I apologise and will proceed to blame Loz for not helping move on Saturday *shakes fist*, nah I kid. So:

@Traezye:

So about the credits cost; I do feel that there needs to be some form of credits income that isn't tedious. I have no issue with Farming credits by doing T4 Captures or Exterminates but dear god do the keys on interceptions need to drop faster. I feel that interception is worse that defense simply because everyone has to split up (good idea, we'll cover more ground that way). If there was a simple hacking game where you could lock a single terminal for a minute or 30 seconds that would make it more interesting. Anything would be nicer than sitting on our hands for the bad dues to eventually turn up.

As for Mirage: I've played her and maxed her to 30 but I didn't really get into her too much. I like to combo her with a nyx player but Hall of Mirrors actually makes it very hard for me to see... I'm not sure why, it might have something to do with my Dyslexia but when I look through a clone I can't really focus on the bad dude I'm aiming at but at the clone I'm looking through... It's really hard to explain. I've not tried her eclipse or sabotage abilities but I would like to, I just like Oberon so much (as if you couldn't tell by Tenno Clock).

Now for episode!

Also another free plat give away with this episode but for PS4 North America as well as PC. You can find the instructions in the video and again on the first post.

Also I'd like to know would people appreciate a podcast version of our talks or are peeps happy with the vidcast?

p.s. @Sixty5: Sorry man, I can't remember the T4 survival bar it was fun and we got the Loki part (I is dead tired after moving most of my stuff).

Edited by Xenogelion

Just before I watch I'd like to say that I really like Mirage. I will agree that the clone thing is annoying but I just like how her power set works.

I've always liked weapon based frames, and up until now banshee has been my go-to for them (not a huge fan of rhino). With Mirage now I can pair my precise damage with a wall of gorgon bullets which is something I like.

Banshee still very much keeps her role with her teamplay aspects as well as her Cc.

Now to watch the episode!

Yeah I want to apologise on this one in advance. I feel I slipped off topics to much. 

Going to stay focused on the forums more this week and provide some better commentary for next time. 

However I personally seem to be allocating more and more brain for the little ball of hype growing for what we  might learn on the 15th of August:

https://warframe.com/news/tennolive-2014-coming

Ok good episode as always guys, not too much I feel like commenting on, but I will say that Loz was showing a bit of rage. It isn't hard to look at a topics title and then avoid it. 

Works for me.

Anyways the gamescon thing is very much a wait and see kinda thing for me, I have a few theories, though I am not exceedingly confident in any of them just yet. But the hype train is leaving its station.

I am still waiting on a puppy blender or an airlock, not fussed which.

With regards to Gamescon, I think they might be releasing the Stations. I don't remember the name of the large player hub, but that's the name I'm used to from my work in the fanfic and RP community. We haven't received much information or released screenies or videos since February, correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm just crossing my fingers and waiting for the best. 

With regards to Mirage...I honestly couldn't slam my palm against my face any harder. People who slap on five forma Pentas and then use Hall of Mirrors, all while whining about graphical strains and her being broken should just can it for a sec and gimp their stuff for a bit.

Granted, that's an inconvenience, but nonetheless, that strategy works very, very well, even for an ex hardcore player like me. Her abilities are fun to use, and I think she was quite a success. Way more so than Hydroid. I'll add some more feedback once I get to finishing the video.