Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tribute To Excalibur

CosmoKnight

Hm.... at least we now know for sure that there is more than 1 excal..

Yep. Or, the standard Excalibur is the same one, and the one with the Pendragon helmet (the one who's chopped up) is his brother or cousin... You gotta admit he looked different, Immortal Skin and all.

Now This:

1920229_657297767663078_1265981750_n.jpg

Anyways, I think Excalibur still has some fight left in him, so I'd like it if people could put their best Excalibur moments here. 

Guess that's not gonna happen...

Please call 1-800-Tenno-Supreme to adopt an Excalibur Warframe to create an army of Excal's that will wreck face and become new Master Race.

Where did you get that?

Yep. Or, the standard Excalibur is the same one, and the one with the Pendragon helmet (the one who's chopped up) is his brother or cousin... You gotta admit he looked different, Immortal Skin and all.

I thought about that possibility too. It would made sense.

Damn. I hate how de is not telling us anything DX

Those grineer enemies.... they seem familiar. Wait a minute... Techno-Krogans?! Sweet Shepard, we're in the ME universe! And it's the THIRD ending! (or the "shoot-kid-the-face" one)

I wonder how different Mass Effect would have been if it had been crossed with Warframe.

Commander Shepart heading out into a mission in his Excalibur Warframe, to fight the return of the techno-organic Infested Reapers, out to harvest the biological material to create a human Stalker.

Combat would have been much more dynamic... but yeah, I think the AI wouldn't have managed it too well XD

Edited by Wiegraf