Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

What is the whole hype about prime warframes? They are just alternate outfits with an extra polarity! What are you gonna do? Sell your buffed up, 6 formaed Rhino with an Orokin Catalyst for one with gold encrusted with it? I guess the only reason that people wouldn't want Loki prime is because that kind of what Oberon looked like at first, without the gold. It's unfortunate that they can't differentiate the primes from the originals. I hope they are working on it :)

What is the whole hype about prime warframes? They are just alternate outfits with an extra polarity! What are you gonna do? Sell your buffed up, 6 formaed Rhino with an Orokin Catalyst for one with gold encrusted with it? I guess the only reason that people wouldn't want Loki prime is because that kind of what Oberon looked like at first, without the gold. It's unfortunate that they can't differentiate the primes from the originals. I hope they are working on it :)

yes

I want my Bling-Bling.

we just got zehpyr calm down.

If they can do Valkyr and Oberon WITH a new operation/tileset, they can do a New frame on this one! Prime warframes are kill-joys to the actual potential that the warframe roster could actually have! They look awesome, have good stats, and are hard to obtain(without the trading). What were you more exited about in update 10.0? NEKROS or MAG PRIME? Necromancer or a golden copy of an original. I like the whole concept of a new and improved version of something that already exists but from an unknown place, but lets get real, DO WE NEED THE GOLD TRIM?

I will never understand the love for Primes. Theyre cool and all but yeah, my time is too valuable to multi-forma a duplicate frame.

good one. nothing is easier maxed than a frame. just spam the ability and in 20minutes ur already 30 (once) 

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

If they can do Valkyr and Oberon WITH a new operation/tileset, they can do a New frame on this one! Prime warframes are kill-joys to the actual potential that the warframe roster could actually have! They look awesome, have good stats, and are hard to obtain(without the trading). What were you more exited about in update 10.0? NEKROS or MAG PRIME? Necromancer or a golden copy of an original. I like the whole concept of a new and improved version of something that already exists but from an unknown place, but lets get real, DO WE NEED THE GOLD TRIM?

YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING. Yeah, I all-capped because you all capped that last part...

Edited by AntoineFlemming