Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

kinda funny how the so called "small" updates now contain more content than the big ones like (11.0, 12.0) etc

right? srsly kinda wonky

honestly it seems like DE is maybe pushing too hard in all directions at once, I for one would be ok if they just narrowed their focus a bit for U14-15-16, obviously U13 is for the most part already locked in

but there are a LOT of underlying systems ingame at this point that need some polish, a LOT of polish, but it seems like DE is so focused on expanding their content portfolio that a bunch of stuff has been left on the sidelines =[

YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING. Yeah, I all-capped because you all capped that last part...

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED? There are probably 10 totally awesome warframe ideas floating around this Forum, and we are going to get a PRIME? Biomolecular/infested Warframe, Plant warframe(Cicero crisis), True Robot Warframe, Energy Warframe, you name it. There are great warframes in the forums and we are getting a prime. I still think DE is doing a great, beyond awesome job, but can we put our input on how to make warframe better? lol bling bling bling i want some bling actually