Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

-New sidearm grinlock

-Supra buff

-Volt nerf because there must be at least 1 strange thing in patches

-some UI fixes

-some forshadowing for an event

I bet Volt shield will get HP too, oh yeah and another random change to void RNG, thats almost as mandatory as a new weapon 

Edited by Monolake

SPACE WHALES

Seriously though where would animals even fit in?

New Prime is basically a foregone conclusion. Also hoping for some newbie aid and a giant pipe-wrench melee weapon.

I'm sorry, but are you serious about the "Where would animals fit in"?

Idk, how about all the planets with water and plantlife: Phobos, Earth and the presumably Mars [off the plaque that can be translated to English] icy corpus base. Believe it or not, flora usually indicates fauna nearby. And the icy base has those small flowers, Phobos already has skates and running water underground, and earth jungle tileset is literally covered in plantlife and has quite a bit of water.

And I could probably add the idea of space rats crawling about the ships, or the fact that crewmen might have pets on their stays out in the depth of space, maybe some alien life form could be found within the asteroids, there are so many possibilities to add animals. Heck, I though the Orokin super-genetically-engineered animals to be their pets. I'd assume that the current corrupted might have a few of these super-engineered animals in their armada.