Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Ever Going To Get A Gunblade?

Deidaku

Cracked is on crack....And the FF VIII isn't the only gunblade....

And stop giving physical arguments about it  we're not holding the guns...our super human space ninjas are, they are f*cking immune to gravity and can parkour while wielding a LMG.

Maybe you don't like it , but you shoudl have given arguments on how it could good or bad in the game

Hey, he was the one throwing around the BF3/BF4 taunts. I'm just saying as a practical standpoint, it makes more sense to just put a bloody knife on the end of your gun than to make a silly gunblade. Heck, in Borderlands 2, they have Sniper Rifles with bayonets where 'bayonet' means something like "Let's put a sword blade under the barrel'.

Plus, what would a gunblade do that isn't handled by the current system? Allow you to melee someone after shooting? Can do that just fine. Allow you to shoot someone after meleeing them? Can do that too.

Also, I'm not hearing "No" to my Dalek Plunger.

Hey, he was the one throwing around the BF3/BF4 taunts. I'm just saying as a practical standpoint, it makes more sense to just put a bloody knife on the end of your gun than to make a silly gunblade. Heck, in Borderlands 2, they have Sniper Rifles with bayonets where 'bayonet' means something like "Let's put a sword blade under the barrel'.

Plus, what would a gunblade do that isn't handled by the current system? Allow you to melee someone after shooting? Can do that just fine. Allow you to shoot someone after meleeing them? Can do that too.

Also, I'm not hearing "No" to my Dalek Plunger.

hehe Dalek  plunger prime confirmed XD

Seriously okay I get it , It wouldn't bring anything new is that correct?

hehe Dalek  plunger prime confirmed XD

Seriously okay I get it , It wouldn't bring anything new is that correct?

I couldn't see it bringing anything new. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE if I could equip a Vectis with an Ether Sword 'Bayonet' similar to the Borderlands 2 sniper rifles. Why? Because you could still hold the gun and not cut off your fingers.

Also, being a bayonet, it would promote a Puncture-damage jab style of combat, which is something in this same forum section, folks are asking for, a heavy melee weapon with Puncture damage. Hell, Borderlands 2 put bayonets on Rocket Launchers, which is the most absurd and awesome thing ever.

I couldn't see it bringing anything new. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE if I could equip a Vectis with an Ether Sword 'Bayonet' similar to the Borderlands 2 sniper rifles. Why? Because you could still hold the gun and not cut off your fingers.

Also, being a bayonet, it would promote a Puncture-damage jab style of combat, which is something in this same forum section, folks are asking for, a heavy melee weapon with Puncture damage. Hell, Borderlands 2 put bayonets on Rocket Launchers, which is the most absurd and awesome thing ever.

Sweet mother of god .....

Thanks for developing your opinion about this  :) I guess gunblades are too extreme for warframe XD

• 1 month later...

Minigun with rotary bayonettas!

Hold plain fire button for continuous slash damage (with or without ammo) , E for swing, Melee charge for a super uppercut-and-circular-swing motion which - if it kills the enemy in front, also hurls the dead enemy frontwards, staggering other enemies it hits.

Super-upercut impales the enemy, then it is brought down on the warframes back, swinged around in a circular motion to gather momentum and hurled onwards. Would be beautiful.