The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Demand Compensation

Stefanovich

DE, myself along with the rest of the community was not delivered our comedic and/or witty remarks by RedText. This has already caused numerous cases of abdominal pain and chronic Am I Real? syndrome across the globe. We demand compensation for this mishap on your part.

2 Legendary Cores should be distributed to every player logged in that read RedText's sentences, giving us 2 cores per sentence read in full.

I feel that this will be just enough to satisfy your player base's non-comedic hotfix notification.

Thank you for your time.

I have no idea what a haiku is. But yes, we probably want    :D

Now I have to search what is haiku...

It's a type of Japanese poem. It consists of three lines, the first line is 5 syllables, second line is seven syllables, and the third line is 5 syllables once again.

It's a type of Japanese poem. It consists of three lines, the first line is 5 syllables, second line is seven syllables, and the third line is 5 syllables once again.

Ah, thanks, that's a very shorter and condensed version of the wikipedia explanation. You just saved me having to reread it a few times over to get it.

Although now I want it even more. And I suspect a few other want it as well.    :P

The fact that you had to explain that to him...

*insert "I don't want to live on this planet any more" image*

Well, unfortunately I have yet to master the ancient art of "Knowing everything about everything". I am a bit more modern and follow the twin believes of "Knowing nothing about everything" and "Knowing everything about nothing".

They have served me well over the past years. They have lead me nowhere and have found nothing in my path... neither good nor bad. (I don't know if that's good or bad either... ... See? My believes hold true even here!)

:D

Also. If you don't want to live on this planet anymore, you might find other planets are probably in the same situation. We don't know. The taxes could be even worse.

Edited by HellEnforcer

Ah, thanks, that's a very shorter and condensed version of the wikipedia explanation. You just saved me having to reread it a few times over to get it.

Although now I want it even more. And I suspect a few other want it as well.    :P

Well, unfortunately I have yet to master the ancient art of "Knowing everything about everything". I am a bit more modern and follow the twin believes of "Knowing nothing about everything" and "Knowing everything about nothing".

They have served me well over the past years. They have lead me nowhere and have found nothing in my path... neither good nor bad. (I don't know if that's good or bad either... ... See? My believes hold true even here!)

Also. If you don't want to live on this planet anymore, you might find other planets are probably in the same situation. We don't know. The taxes could be even worse.

Haiku example:

A Lombax will die

A fiery awful death

Cup Cakes are yummy

DE, myself along with the rest of the community was not delivered our comedic and/or witty remarks by RedText. This has already caused numerous cases of abdominal pain and chronic Am I Real? syndrome across the globe. We demand compensation for this mishap on your part.

2 Legendary Cores should be distributed to every player logged in that read RedText's sentences, giving us 2 cores per sentence read in full.

I feel that this will be just enough to satisfy your player base's non-comedic hotfix notification.

Thank you for your time.

ummm no sorry. your entitlement attitude does nothing but makes you look bad. ummm really freaking bad. almost feel sorry for you.

Why do you need cookies, ducks and chewing gum?

I want my Cores and a Haiku reading.  I'm greedy that way. 

Because we "need it, want it, need it have to have it!"

- Face McShotty

Edit: Forgot to add the quotation marks and the 

- Face McShotty

Edited by HellEnforcer