Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk?! I'm Outraged!

AllClaws

So to anyone who's complaining about the Brakk being available as RNG behind RNG, my question to you is... "SERIOUSLY!? You prefer RNG^2 over a guaranteed 100 run reward?

If you break it down, it's actually RNG^3.  You're rolling the dice on G3 showing up, G3 dropping a Brakk component, and a die roll for which of the three components drop.

I'd gladly complete 200 or even 300 missions for a guaranteed drop over fighting that much RNG.  100 missions would have been nice, especially since I'm currently sitting at 90 and still haven't even fought G3.  This grind is much worse.

sfsd_zpsb6f322fe.png

First lines or not, still funny.

It doesn't matter, as long he has spent number of hrs per day, that's the most thing that counts mainly. Some ppl can reach 600-700 hrs nicely within 1-2 months.

i am saying this cuz one of my mates did reach 800 hrs within 2 months.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Like everyone else said... well played Sir/Madam

Yeah I felt like it would come out eventually being non vandal/wraith. 

I'd also like to point out, when we first got it, it did not have any damage drop off.<-- we had a chance to experience space ninja godhood, something new brakk owners won't feel until the next OP weapon event.

also... I spent my life on acrid, I now forever hate it. It used to be covered in potato and forma, now its covered in potato,forma and dust.

Edited by Tsrintox

I log on to Warframe and start looking at the update notes to see you can get the Brakk from the knew RNG Grineer boss? What happened to those seemingly endless hours I spent grinding for it back in the Gradivus wars? I spent hard time doing those 100 missions and now people can just go and get it with minimal effort? What are you thinking DE? Do you know how enraged people will be? I for one am considering uninstalling this game with developers that do their best to tick off veteran players!

Calm down. I am sure that many players in Warbros #1 clan obtained the Brakk from Gradivus even, but i have not heared if they were outraged.

• 1 month later...

To the originator of this thread: Bravo man bravo. I think all the outraged Primadonnas who received their Brakks mindlessly grinding 100 missions should have their Brakks confiscated and be subjected to the RNG Gods wrath. A few weeks spent searching for the Grustrag Three and the elusive components should silence these whiners permanently.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007