Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

• 2 weeks later...

The Corpus Board's employee of the month system is so biased... Did this... this... "Prodman" innovate? Devise new technological marvels?    I think not!   He must have friends in higher places!... Yes. 

You are sorely mistaken.

The Prodman does not have friends in higher placer.

People in higher places hope to befriend The Prodman.

The Corpus Board's employee of the month system is so biased... Did this... this... "Prodman" innovate? Devise new technological marvels?    I think not!   He must have friends in higher places!... Yes. 

He innovated by defeating Phorid by using only his trusty Prod +10. And staying alive in the process.

The actual answer to your query is this:

He managed to single-handedly save 500m plat worth of cargo, 7b credits worth of shipping containers, and over 450t nanospores in ONE HOUR.

What's your best record for profit turning per minute? Nowhere near that high? I thought not.

Prod Man has taught the Infested how to FEAR. He has taught the Tenno how to ASPIRE to his godliness. he has taught the Corpus he serves to serve HIM. He has taught the Grineer to S#&$ their pants running in fear with their decayed limbs upside their posteriors! This is no Prod Man. This is no Chuck Norris. This is Bruce Lee in disguise. Beat THAT Alad V. :3

The Corpus High Command secretly had every Employee of the Month portrait feature Prodman because that way they got a bulk order discount, as opposed to needing to print a new Crewman's photograph every month.

HzWtRO7.png

Edited by DarkTails

The Corpus High Command secretly had every Employee of the Month portrait feature Prodman because that way they got a bulk order discount, as opposed to needing to print a new Crewman's photograph every month.

That's just a conspiracy theory, he's won it repeatedly, the ordering in bulk is just a convenient result of his awesomeness.