Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Unloved Weapons?

Rathie

So far I'm rank 6 and I haven't really used a lot of things but the ones I just absolutely don't like to use at all are:

Karak (used it without a potato and hated having to reload EVERY SINGLE TIME I gunned something to death, if not near death. I ended up liking tetra and latron way more)

Vipers (was very new at the time (currently a few weeks new still) and thought people meant the twin vipers instead of the wraith. Hated lvling the viper and it's dual version because of how often I had to reload. At least I could kill more things with the Lex before reloading @-@ )

Skana and Dark Sword (I just really didn't like having to lvl them while with cronus I felt like i could hit a better chunk off)

Edited by FormlessDread

The Kestrel, never seen one person use it.

U mean my Batarang? XD

I loved it more than my primary :p

Too bad ppl don't see how valuable that kestrel is :/

Coz so many ppl just never even trying "mastering" the usage of melee weapon...

Well sucks to be whoever can't even use melee weapons properly :|

They're missing the fun

Burston (and it's prime)

Tigris (and I LOVE shotguns)

Hind (Five round burst fire trash)

Bo (I don't mean the tie)

Boar (Like I said I LOVE shotguns)

All the Alert weapons

Rhino (Yep, I dislike him. Too chunk and spammy for me)

Amphis (Rave Bo)

Ether Sword

Pangolin sword (Katana shaped trash; why does it cost a control module?)

All sentinel weapon except: Sweeper, Death Rifle and Stinger

Mire (What infested sword?)

Ankyros (and I LOVE fisticuff weapons)

Edited by Liquidushime

Soma and Galatine. 

God awful weapons. They're strong... too strong. 

That's what makes them so god awful. 

Nowadays I just use Jat Kittag for a charge weapon, Braton Prime and Detron. THESE weapons are super fun. I loved the Braton since day 1 starting out, but I had to sell it because it was weak late-game. So... I played with a whole bunch of weapons (Tigris, Sobek, Supra, Dera, a whole bunch more) and I always wanted back the Braton. So I got the Prime version, and I absolutely love it. When I get a potato, I'm gonna use it on Braton Prime. I'm not going to put it on Detron or Brakk (which I still haven't got yet). 

By the way, Tigris isn't that bad. I modded it so it has four shells, and to have superior damage. 700 Impact, 700 Puncture, 800 Slash with four shells. It kicks Grineer, Corpus and Infested &#! :D

Edit: misspelled puncture :D

Edited by ikillyou8196

I'd have to say my old Vulkar, I even put a potato and forma into it a /long/ time ago because I loved the thing before Damage 2.0 and I can't even get it back to 30 with how low/poor the damage is.

The Supra because I like rifles that have a good ammo effiencey/economy.

The Paris, due to the fact that if you need a quiet weapon, there's a mod for it. Along with the fact the Prime is a lot more leathal.

The Ballistica, due to just the fact it was hard to get into a fight where people stayed still at far ranges, and those who came up close moved too quickly to actually hit because they wanted to play the hokey-pokey with a hunck of cover.

The Spectra, I hate, /hate/, the fact that it has the range of a strongly worded insult and does essentially that much damage, it always felt like a space ninja flashlight.

But.. in the end: Resistance is futile. Everyone will get his hands on it after some point. Your only hope is if they are going to retire that bullsh*t of a weapon. But that will never happen because it is as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and suddenly left the game. There's more likely to come a Prime of it instead which I will really hate to see.

I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO SOME CRACKPOT DRUG FROM BRAVE NEW WORLD!!

Also, I tried to be special with Akfuris.

But I quickly discovered there was a reason why no one used it...

But I've still got my Dera, continue to use my Hind, and to whoever said the burston prime wasn't all that good: They're wrong.

Also, I bought an Mk1, Dual Latos and a Skana just for the lols. have considered potatoing them from time to time, but not sure if I could make that commitment.

Edited by ROSING

Man, I remember when the Kraken was actually quite recommendable, assuming you could compensate for the recoil.  Another one you don't see anymore that used to be all the rage is the Dual Ethers.

I also don't see many people with Scoliac, which is odd because I love it.  It's like Dual Zorens only you can kill things with it.