Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Hates Trinity

ZeroPhobic

Don't know if they answered this or not.

Why else would she be the only character without a Immortal skin? She should have been one of the first. She should have be a prime by now as well, if she was primed more people would play her and find how great she can be for the team, but they instead ignore her completely! Only reason I can come up with is, DE HATES Trinity...

>Zephyr doesn't have an immortal skin.

What makes Trinity so special that she deserves prime any more than the other frames?

If DE hated Trinity they'd have nerfed her godmode.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Don't forget "Running out of Maple Syrup"

I thought it was more along the lines of "Running out of Coffee" and "Running out of Greedy Milk".

i feel like a lot of people took this too seriously.

My thoughts exactly, when considering every war in history.

Volt was originally one of the three starter frames. When people complain about why so-and-so isn't a Prime, I scoff at them. Selfishness is not a reason to overlook Volt.

I think it's funny Trinity doesn't have the Immortal skin yet. In fact, I hope they finally balance Blessing, which is one of the last completely broken abilities in the game. Iron Skin, Snow Globe- those are fixed. Those are no longer the "press one button and no longer worry or do anything" that they used to be.

Long live Nekros!

Volt was originally one of the three starter frames. When people complain about why so-and-so isn't a Prime, I scoff at them. Selfishness is not a reason to overlook Volt.

I think it's funny Trinity doesn't have the Immortal skin yet. In fact, I hope they finally balance Blessing, which is one of the last completely broken abilities in the game. Iron Skin, Snow Globe- those are fixed. Those are no longer the "press one button and no longer worry or do anything" that they used to be.

Long live Nekros!

Your post was all over the place... Could you please go back and make things a little more clear?

Your post was all over the place... Could you please go back and make things a little more clear?

Trinity is utterly broken. I'll say this over and over until people are able to comprehend simplicity at its finest.

Blessing is Trinity's ultimate, which costs 100 energy normally. Let's talk about its effects first. When Blessing is casted, it grants invincibility to the entire team, wherever they are, and heals them completely. Seems harmless at first, without any competent thought or modding experience. Let's mod. Streamline maxed will bring it down to 70. Well, okay, that doesn't seem so bad by itself. Fleeting Expertise is added, capping the energy cost reduction at 75%. What does that mean? If you are unable to do math at an elementary school level, it means the energy cost of Blessing is now... 25. Twenty-five energy to spam invincibility.

Energy Vampire costs 50 energy to use without mods. This ability, when maxed, pulsates and gives 25 energy at each pulse for four times. That's 100 energy. Completely unmodded, one Energy Vampire can easily farm up for a 100 cost Blessing. But wait, we have a 75% reduction, so now it costs 12.5 energy for Energy Vampire and 25 energy for Blessing. One Energy Vampire like this is still 100 energy. 100 from Energy Vampire's end -12.5 from its cast = 87.5 PROFIT every time it is used. 87.5 energy profit from EV -25 Blessing cost=62.5 energy PROFIT in the end after everything. Oh, by the way, Fleeting Expertise reduces the time between Energy Vampire's ticks, thus giving energy sooner. This little block of text is with the assumption that the Energy Vampire was not boosted by addition Power Strength mods (which would make it give even more energy).

Trinity is completely broken. People that cry about Rhino's Iron Skin are too stupid to realize exactly what Trinity is. People that cry about Iron Skin also don't realize what it used to be. People that are complaining about Snow Globe's change are, well, hilarious to me. Booben was the same way- only used for one ability. That ability was changed from infinite suspended targets into a limited number and he became less used. I still see him around, but not as much as Frost.

Balance will not be realized until Trinity finally gets fixed. Can you comprehend now?

I believe she has yet get a skin because they are still re working the "skirts"  in the game so they will be move like the scarfs, and then will add the skin....maybe ?

either way I believe trinity isn't OP since the power blessing is time limited and she has no FULL damage powers, she's fine the way she is she is a "healer" she does her job just fine.

Nah. The reason why she's the only one without an immortal skin is because DE loves Trinity so much, they take all the time to make hers look the best!

Sorry but that title goes to Volt. He has the best looking immortal skin BY FAR. But then again you might be right and DE will come up with an even better design for Trinity and not something that my grandma knitted for the other frames.

Trinity is utterly broken. I'll say this over and over until people are able to comprehend simplicity at its finest.

Blessing is Trinity's ultimate, which costs 100 energy normally. Let's talk about its effects first. When Blessing is casted, it grants invincibility to the entire team, wherever they are, and heals them completely. Seems harmless at first, without any competent thought or modding experience. Let's mod. Streamline maxed will bring it down to 70. Well, okay, that doesn't seem so bad by itself. Fleeting Expertise is added, capping the energy cost reduction at 75%. What does that mean? If you are unable to do math at an elementary school level, it means the energy cost of Blessing is now... 25. Twenty-five energy to spam invincibility.

Energy Vampire costs 50 energy to use without mods. This ability, when maxed, pulsates and gives 25 energy at each pulse for four times. That's 100 energy. Completely unmodded, one Energy Vampire can easily farm up for a 100 cost Blessing. But wait, we have a 75% reduction, so now it costs 12.5 energy for Energy Vampire and 25 energy for Blessing. One Energy Vampire like this is still 100 energy. 100 from Energy Vampire's end -12.5 from its cast = 87.5 PROFIT every time it is used. 87.5 energy profit from EV -25 Blessing cost=62.5 energy PROFIT in the end after everything. Oh, by the way, Fleeting Expertise reduces the time between Energy Vampire's ticks, thus giving energy sooner. This little block of text is with the assumption that the Energy Vampire was not boosted by addition Power Strength mods (which would make it give even more energy).

Trinity is completely broken. People that cry about Rhino's Iron Skin are too stupid to realize exactly what Trinity is. People that cry about Iron Skin also don't realize what it used to be. People that are complaining about Snow Globe's change are, well, hilarious to me. Booben was the same way- only used for one ability. That ability was changed from infinite suspended targets into a limited number and he became less used. I still see him around, but not as much as Frost.

Balance will not be realized until Trinity finally gets fixed. Can you comprehend now?

I already knew that, but your original post touched on more than Trinity. 

Sorry but that title goes to Volt. He has the best looking immortal skin BY FAR. But then again you might be right and DE will come up with an even better design for Trinity and not something that my grandma knitted for the other frames.

That's your opinion, not everyone agrees.

Don't know if they answered this or not.

Why else would she be the only character without a Immortal skin? She should have been one of the first. She should have be a prime by now as well, if she was primed more people would play her and find how great she can be for the team, but they instead ignore her completely! Only reason I can come up with is, DE HATES Trinity...

Trinity Prime..... Golden Lobster... I like...