Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Hates Trinity

ZeroPhobic

Don't know if they answered this or not.

Why else would she be the only character without a Immortal skin? She should have been one of the first. She should have be a prime by now as well, if she was primed more people would play her and find how great she can be for the team, but they instead ignore her completely! Only reason I can come up with is, DE HATES Trinity...

You honestly believe DE hates the only frame that still has a method of invulnerability?

Trinity has been in a pretty good place for a while now, but no one has forgotten about her. A trinity is pretty much required once you reach a certain point in survival/defense, so plenty of people play her.

Excuse me? Can you name a single other frame without one?

Already named earlier in this very thread: Zephyr. No, it being new doesn't count, because the last batch of skins came out in the same update. I don't have the game open, so I'm not going to bother looking through the rest, but if you paid attention, the devs already responded to other threads about new immortal skins and what is coming next.

Don't know if they answered this or not.

Why else would she be the only character without a Immortal skin? She should have been one of the first. She should have be a prime by now as well, if she was primed more people would play her and find how great she can be for the team, but they instead ignore her completely! Only reason I can come up with is, DE HATES Trinity...

DE hate eating Lobster... and they hate butter with it which is y we has no trinity prime

Edited by luanle21