Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Hit By Radial Disarm Grineer Should Pull Out Cleavers Or A Machete.

Sasquatchias

It is the same melee weapon that corpus use when disarmed. Even though it looks like a Corpus weapon, it is used by Grineer Flameblades normally. Makes a lot of sense right?

Considering that the Grineer and Corpus were originally pitched as very reluctant trade partners that share a small amount of technology, yes, it does make sense.

Considering that the Grineer and Corpus were originally pitched as very reluctant trade partners that share a small amount of technology, yes, it does make sense.

It never really made sense, considering the Grineer mentality. They would never ever use the (in their eyes) inferior weapons of the Corpus, especially when they have their own line of melee weapons available!

It is the same melee weapon that corpus use when disarmed. Even though it looks like a Corpus weapon, it is used by Grineer Flameblades normally. Makes a lot of sense right?

I always assumed that Flameblades were supposed to use the heat sword since it's, well, a flame blade and DE just hadn't gotten around to replacing it. Also, didn't DE show concept art for a Grineer combat knife that would (or could) supposedly replace the disarmed Grineers' provas?

Edited by Paradoxbomb

What about the Amphis?

I want to see a Napalm go Darth Maul on some fool Tenno!

I don wanna share my amphis...dat slam attack.... although the Grineer really DON'T use Enough of their weapons tbh... we use stuff they never do...they definitely don't use enough of their melee weaponsl...I'm hoping melee 2.0 changes that... alot

Agree 100% with OP,

another thing buggin me, is that after they changed alotta the nodes, from Grineer to Corpus,  or vice versa,..

they never changed the map to fit, so for example Kiste on Ceres is now a Corpus MD, but its still in the Grineer Astroid map..

Or is that just me, gettin annoyed by that?

Back in the day they didnt have weapons and they used to get in fist fights which was funny when both factions where around cause they basically ended up doing this

giphy.gif

Then one day they all had those shock sticks for some reason.

I guess DE wanted to make the fight more fair and gave them weapons so they could have longer range?

I dont even know why they need that long a range when they hit so hard.

Agree 100% with OP,

another thing buggin me, is that after they changed alotta the nodes, from Grineer to Corpus,  or vice versa,..

they never changed the map to fit, so for example Kiste on Ceres is now a Corpus MD, but its still in the Grineer Astroid map..

Or is that just me, gettin annoyed by that?

You are not alone my friend. You are not alone.

Back in the day they didnt have weapons and they used to get in fist fights which was funny when both factions where around cause they basically ended up doing this

giphy.gif

Then one day they all had those shock sticks for some reason.

I guess DE wanted to make the fight more fair and gave them weapons so they could have longer range?

I dont even know why they need that long a range when they hit so hard.

I am not ashamed at how loud and long I laughed at this Gif. As a matter of fact I'm proud of it!