Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Well, we'll probably get owned anyway if we have to go up against Path of Exile, so it might not really matter who wins this round. 

Path of exile only have 6509 votes, we have 20k votes. I hope you were joking.

Just so you know: Nexon KR and Nexon JP have rights and put out Dota 2.

You're basically asking a game that's by all rights more related to nexon, to help you.

Hmm... I'm talking about in general, like people that are against MMOs. 

PS4 players, can't you guys get all your fellow console players (not necessarily Warframe players) to vote as well? I've already exhausted most of my contacts, some of them merely voted because they've heard of Warframe and never heard of Mabinogi.

Most of the anti-MMO Steam crowd should be on our side as well though, if the news ever reaches them.

Edited by kaboomonme

Well, we'll probably get owned anyway if we have to go up against Path of Exile, so it might not really matter who wins this round. 

PoE is getting squashed by Smite.  Smite will get squashed by the winner of this poll.

We are Mabinogi's Final Boss, as they are to us.  And they have shown they are more commited to winning than we are.

Wow. Nexon. Talk about underhanded.

I'm not sure if bribery in that fashion is allowed. I think it's about time we contact MMOBOMB and let them know that Nexon is bribing players from their other games, effectively making it Warframe Vs. Nexon Games, not Warframe Vs. Mabinogi. I'm encouraging users here to contact MMOBOMB to protest.

Amazing how Nexon has to stoop so low and throw any integrity they may have had to the dirt in order to win.

I'm pretty sure Nexon didn't have any integrity in the first place. <_<

I'm not sure if bribery in that fashion is allowed. I think it's about time we contact MMOBOMB and let them know that Nexon is bribing players from their other games, effectively making it Warframe Vs. Nexon Games, not Warframe Vs. Mabinogi. I'm encouraging users here to contact MMOBOMB to protest.

Amazing how Nexon has to stoop so low and throw any integrity they may have had to the dirt in order to win.

Said we should do this earlier :) 

im going to ask justin beiber, one direction, and miley cyrus fans to vote for warframe on their respective forums and facebooks

ill convince them its their fav F2P and they would want everyone to support space ninjas in need

15nlu1j.jpg

While you're at it.

Tell them about carbon Jame's unprofessional-ism about the whole thing.

You know the event that even sparked this madness.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

They just passed us. :/

Been refreshing while reading the thread. They caught up by like 2 percent in the time it took me to catch up in reading...

At this rate they'll be 15% ahead of us by the time our players start flooding back in.

Here's hoping U13 is enough of an influx tomorrow. The mornings are when we are at our best.

Edited by G33ke

lol wow, Vindictus resorted to bribing their community to vote, and some of the members already voted for Warframe. That says a lot.

I already voted for Warframe myself. Vindictus was fun, but mostly because of it's destructible environments. I'm not gonna compare the two, but I will say, I think Warframe has it beat in terms of enjoyable gameplay and ease of access.

anyway, this just makes me want Warframe to ROFL STOMP it into the ground now, they just turned a friendly competition into a political game with the lobbyist being one of the guys you can vote for. Way to go Vindictus, way to impress the rest of the world.

im going to ask justin beiber, one direction, and miley cyrus fans to vote for warframe on their respective forums and facebooks

ill convince them its their fav F2P and they would want everyone to support space ninjas in need

15nlu1j.jpg

...............dafaq?

RedText and the Moon Clans shall appear in our time of greatest need! Hold fast and steady Tenno!

300-11.jpg

Excellent. I love this.

lol i get flamed even when I apologize. Im kind of disapointed with some of the mabi people.

w2ZietN.jpg

That's just Aza.

He's our forum idiot.

Just ignore him. =/

He'll just take any chance he gets to bash at you in order to start a petty argument with him.

Edited by Zarozian

aww they are tied with us! its 50 50 again! We must do something!

Our current resources are exhausted.  We're fighting against Nexon now, not just Mabinogi.  We're going to need a lot more than just a small spike of votes on update day.