The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Mentlegen,

I, the Dogeer Bombard (a.k.a. M) encourages you to contact MMOBomb to protest Nexon's tactic of bribing players across all their games. A single game from a single developer going up against a massive company like Nexon is in no way fair.

GUYS do this if it was one game then I would be ok since we didnt (unknowingly) get Airmech bribe support, but NOT all of them, that is clearly abuse of power and cheating.

But that's just the thing, Airmech's votes are the reason we were winning in the first place.  We have no ground to protest on.  

If it were possible to wipe Airmech's votes and the massive influx of Nexon votes to make this a truly fair poll between Warframe and Mabinogi, I would suggest that.  I don't, however, think that is possible.

Except that Airmech is doing it on their own accord: As far as we know, DE had absolutely nothing to do with their support. DE isn't offering any other games anything for help, either. Anybody helping us is doing so out of good will. On the other side of the spectrum, Nexon is getting all of their other games to help through bribery: They are intentionally doing it and offering them rewards for it, even though they don't truly have any involvement.

This is complete bullS#&$... I posted this earlier, They said in the forums earlier that they would be giving rewards out for voting... Everyone was all like "dont worry, we tenno's got this!";.. Well guess what? with everyone from nexon hopping on the triple ap, xp bonus crap, we may be in trouble... and its multiple games from one company... DE... Pull out the potato... pull out THE BIG GUNS! anyone who votes... give them 2 grustrag 3 spawns! do it DE, we would win hands down!

It's best not to stoop to Nexons' level. We got as far as we could withought bribes

51% to Mabi.... Nexon too big for us

Not really. A lot of people are asleep right now. If DE mentions it via red text tomorrow before voting closes, we have a pretty good chance of taking the lead again.

Just sent this letter to MMOBomb

Hi,

Nexon games is blatantly cheating in the current round by leveraging all of its game communities against Warframe. They are offering incentives to their player bases if Mabinogi wins.  See the following URLS:

This is a blatant abuse of fair play and should not be tolerated. If any integrity is to be held in this poll, Nexon games should be disqualified.

Sincerely,

This is complete and utter BULLS#&$

Games don't normally make me rage, but reading this is seriously making me mad, yes too "u m4d br0?". this is.. wow... DE, give us a ray of light to beat this foe... I know we can do it with your aid!

We were all buddy-buddy when we were winning but now everyones at their throats. Can we just please wait and see for a while?

I have to agree with you.... to a point, but this..... those things Nexon offered their games if Mabi wins, while I dont..... Kinda.... maybe... I dont know...... disagree with, it hit us in the head like Lephantis on a Rank 0 Tenno who wasnt gotten out of Terminus.

I might need flame repellent here

Ok

To start

I know warframe didnt ask for airmechs help and the circumstances of that help were shady but it happened and you had no control over it

There has been alot of use of the word bribery as if our players wouldnt have voted otherwise, thats just unfair

wed vote because its our game just like you

Rather than being sour you should be proud you got this far

To be fair

Without Airmechs help Mabi would likely have overtaken the numbers overnight

There were at least 2k votes lead on warframes side and we were slowly crawling toward it

We know for a fact that airmech had at least 2k votes for warframe and as much as 4-5k

Whether we like it or not Mabi acted to counter this by pulling out the full force of nexon

I dont like it, and i mean i really dont like it but thats what happened

All of this flaming and trash talk on both sides needs to stop

We had a few guys making blunt accusations that we needed a bribe as if we wouldnt vote otherwise and thats just wrong no matter what anyone sdays and its an argument that simply cannnot be viably defended period

Our guys need to stop coming here and starting pointless flame wars with you all as well

Especially now

As much as i doubt it im hoping we can all be civil

This flame war between games isnt good for anyone

Were mostly good people on both sides and everyone knows it

Think it should be fine, we have fought the good fight and we will continue to fight til the end. But if we lose, I'm actually pretty okay with that—because we were such a strong opponent that they had to bribe ALL of the other Nexon games to help vote for them (including Vindictus). It'd be a loss with honor on our side. (For the most part, except for Airmech helping us.)

Warframe should win on the merit that it is a vastly superior game to Mabinogi. That glorified dress-up game shouldn't have made it this far to begin with.

To DE, the correct way to respond to this is not at all. Do not stoop to Nexon's level. Remember your pride and honor, to put it how the Lotus would.

I thought the poll was Warframe vs Mabinogi

Not Warframe Vs Nexon Games

it would be like if UnrealTournament, Pariah, Warpath, DarkSector, Bioshock, Homefront, The Darkness and Startrek had current and large communities and DE offered them unique rewards if they voted for Warframe

I would be

We were all buddy-buddy when we were winning but now everyones at their throats. Can we just please wait and see for a while?

I would be ok with there lead if it wasnt for the tactics they were condoning not even a few hours ago. thats why we are upset!