The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Ignoring the fact that there's a megathread, Gyronex?

Megathreads are an irresponsibls, ineffective and pitiful form of putting threads to an order. Once I see what happens next update, I plan on filling a complaint to moderators this weekend about this just as well. But overall, our forum isn't the very best and needs some code infrastructure care as we are growing to 1 million.

It seems more like the 300 story

At this point I don't even care if we lose. They had to tap into all of their games to beat us. We gave them a run for their money. We proved that as an independently developed game, we are better than any single one of Nexon's games. 

Like Alkaiser said, that's a win. Like the Battle of Thermopylae. 

Just so we're all clear, if we DO lose, we know who to vote for next round right? Smite.

If we do lost, im not going to bother voting. Instead, I invite all you players of mabinogi viewing this...

to BECOME TENNO! leave the confines of that company, with its vines (or tentacles "wink" "wink")

That will Grope you into poverty! do you enjoy the grind? WE HAVE THAT! with 99% less cash

Shop! Come! because we know what is best in life! "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

So again mabinogi players, we, the warframe community invite YOU!

Go_6e78ad_2512952.jpg

Come towards the light, for it is good... and bright... and well

I get what youre saying

I dont agree

If it were a matter of direct force then mabi would have won with more players worldwide

Maple would have been even stronger

This isnt that kind of competition though

Of course you don't agree. You are attempting to justify your (Nexon's) unethical actions to appease your conscious about the nature of what is going on.

To your discussion about brute force, so lets just go with that, obviously neither game's "full" player base cares enough to click a link and vote on a relatively meaningless poll.  The poll really is just for entertainment purposes.  I'm even willing to cede the point that Mabi's playerbase world wide blows Warframe's out of the water (I don't know this for a fact, but I'm just going to surrender the point). Lets just assume that Mabi has about 30 million fans, (about 4x the amount of warframes entire compliment of registered tenno).  that means that 19,500 / 30,000,000 = ..065% of your player base cared to vote (pre incentivized voting rush). 

now lets take warframe's numbers and subtract a hypothetical 3k from it to adjust for airmech's hypothetical bonus.  we have about 17,500 /7,900,000 = .22% of our player base voting.  More of our players on average care about our games reputation WITHOUT any sort of bribes or incentives.  

Just a little food for thought. yes I rounded some numbers up to make the math easier.

And I'm tired. have a good night :)