The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I only did three.

Wasted all my revives.

Got killed on mission 4 while protecting one of the terminals.

Oh. They used to require 10 missions before you could post. Didn't know that changed.

Sorry to hear it went so poorly for you. Will you be playing more? Can help you out if you will.

I only did three.

Wasted all my revives.

You mean the Mobile Defense mission?

That mission is quite hard if you do it alone.

Anyhow, welcome to Warframe. Hope you'll have a good time here :)

Edited by Lorche

Oh. They used to require 10 missions before you could post. Didn't know that changed.

Sorry to hear it went so poorly for you. Will you be playing more? Can help you out if you will.

I probably will play a bit more.

Although, to be honest, like most other MMOs I play, I'll probably drift back to Mabinogi.

And that's not just because I've invested way more money into Mabinogi than I'm willing to admit. >.>

HEADS UP!

The "gifts" from the Lotus are NOT related to the MMOBOMB poll, they seem to be a LEAD IN EVENT to the Grineer Shipyards in U13!

Please discuss the mini-event in its announcement thread or the Grineer Systems Megathread!

This thread is for the MMOBOMB poll!

Yeah let's not get those confused, guys. We are still not being given any incentives for the MMObomb tournament. All these votes are due to our community coming together purely for our love of this game. Great job everyone. Again, keep it up!

It's unrelated to the poll. That being said, Mother Lotus does spoil us from time to time.

Yeah. And reading the Warframe twitter, i realize that this is their way of indirectly saying we won't be getting U13 till next week and trying to ease the pain.

Which worked ._.

Come now my fellow brothers and sisters! The time is dialing down, we need to show them NO MERCY.

We need to defeat the evil monarchy that is Nexon over its empire of quirky F2P games! 

FOR THE TRAVESTY THAT WAS THE FALL OF DFO.

FOR THE ACT OF BRIBERY

FOR THE ACT OF SHAMING OUR BELOVED LOTUS

LET'S DEMOLISH THEM WITH OUR TENNO NUMBERS AND WITH OUR TENNO HONOR.

TAKE NO PRISONERS, COMRADES.

WE ARE ONE, WE ARE TENNO.

NOW LET'S WIN THIS FOR THE LOTUS.

Although, to be honest, like most other MMOs I play, I'll probably drift back to Mabinogi.

And that's not just because I've invested way more money into Mabinogi than I'm willing to admit. >.>

You can invite me in-game too if you want to play.

I only did three.

Wasted all my revives.

You might want to check out this video review of Warframe since you already done several mission.

He is really funny, and that video exactly shows what happened to most of us when we started.

And that's not just because I've invested way more money into Mabinogi than I'm willing to admit. >.>[/quote

Some people here,(not saying names) has spent over 300 dollars on warframe ;)

Zaro, if you're reading this, please stop posting on the Mabinogi forums. All you're doing it hurting the image of this game.

Why you only have a "King of Gods" complex there is beyond me, cause if you had one here, I'm sure this community would be giving you at least weird stares.