Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Your thinking of Neverwinter Nights... NOT Neverwinter... Neverwinter is like the brain dead child of NeverWinter Nights 2, which was the reject child of 1. Which was the superior game thanks to CEP, and CEP 2.

No, it actually has the Foundry which allows the creation of user generated quests. It's not as open-ended as the toolset of NWN1 and NWN2 (since you can't create a persistent world like in those or add custom ressources, only make quests from existing ressources but free to write your own stories into the quests).

Edited by Wiegraf

We actually won this time though. The poll is over now right?

Still open and there's still votes so we have no idea whether the website will accept all votes after the supposed deadline or not. Hopefully not.

Closed at 1:20 lol

It's actually closed? Hurrah. SUCCESS!

Edited by Naith

Basing it on how close the previous one was...unless they ACTUALLY highlight the poll sooner, we're in trouble.

Well that's a high possibility. Especially if the other side decide to use IP changers and bots, which were supposedly used in this one.

And still we beat them. Perhaps there's a cheater or two in our side too.

Humans will always win.

Terminator has proved that.

Perhaps, but I would say we won simply due to the massive influx, I don't think they could compete with that nor do I think they were expecting it.

I need their butthurt now.... I want to drink their tears

Well that's just disturbing.

Edited by Naith

warframe greatest challenger will be APB Reloaded

Isn't that game pretty much P2W, a hackfest and a lamefest? I.E. Terrible playerbase.

And the cavalry of Moon Clans to ride besides us.

Moooooon Claaaaannnnns

Edit: This feels like the Olympics. It shouldn't. 

Edited by Naith