The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

What is Wizard101? I've never heard of it.

I've heard that Age of Wushu is bad, though, so it sort of feels like Wizard101 won by default. Admittedly, this is just based on what I've heard without direct experience.

Age of Wushu is god awful...I played for 15 min, then the game just left me there,without a quest, without a heading. This is the first game EVER I literally felt lost and didn't know what to do and where to go. So ya, Wizard 101 won that because of how bad that game is.

I think a sizable proportion of both communities cheated.  We won, ergo we cheated better?

I don't think you really know what some of our moon clans can do when they put their collective minds to it, have you looked at some of the leaderboards for recent events?

What is Wizard101? I've never heard of it.

I've heard that Age of Wushu is bad, though, so it sort of feels like Wizard101 won by default. Admittedly, this is just based on what I've heard without direct experience.

http://youtu.be/i9395RG8Goc

Though it looks like we can beat it in a heart beat, maybe they will use magic for the votes? :P

I don't think you really know what some of our moon clans can do when they put their collective minds to it, have you looked at some of the leaderboards for recent events?

I'm saying that I don't think their community is intrinsically more morally decrepit than ours is.  I said what I said purely to dismiss the notion that our concerns were any more valid than theirs.

For a moment i though we were defeated, silly me :D

Smart move too add red text at last few minutes, they must celebrated too early and now we ruined their victory we are so bad at balance always extreme .^.^

http://youtu.be/i9395RG8Goc

Though it looks like we can beat it in a heart beat, maybe they will use magic for the votes? :P

I don't think we'll get the chance. APB will probably beat that. Though I kind of feel sorry for it.

I'm saying that I don't think their community is intrinsically more morally decrepit than ours is.  I said what I said purely to dismiss the notion that our concerns were any more valid than theirs.

That all depends on your definition of 'valid'. We had evidence; they had suspicions. Their suspicions may be true, but they're still not backed by evidence.

"Always extreme, Digital Extreme."

Can that be the company slogan? :D

Extreme Buffs, Nerfs, Beaten down too a pulp in poll, with only 15% of votes and extreme comeback and finish with victory.

Also design of most stuff in game is extremely good.

Edited by SALE94

I don't think I quite understand the classification of this contest. I could understand Warframe juuuust making the "wizardry" label with all the abilities, but Loadout? Both games seem more like rogue characters than anything.

Or Blacklight: Retribution and Ghost Recon Online being in the Cleric Division.

I think they're just labels for the divisions. I don't think any real meaning should be inferred.

Yeah it's a vicious hackfest/exploit glitches when it comes to events.

Edited by Postal_pat

We got quite a challenge up ahead of us.  Vindictus seems like small fry compared to Planetside 2, LoL, and TF2.

We'll also see the return of the Nexon communities pitted against Tenno if we go up against Mabinogi.

We still have a shot at winning the division, although Everquest is a pretty big opponent.

Warframe won!  I can't wait till we're up against APB: Reloaded.  If you look up broken in the dictionary, APB is the definition.  Worst game ever.

I'm acutally playing both, We'll see who shall win lol