Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

oh boy they can't do in game personal announcement coz megaphone is "expensive"??? haha

c'mere and chat on our regional chat..."FOR FREE"

don't mess with ninja guys..especially the twisted Tennos... :p

Edited by Godhands

T.T

Can someone tell me what Mighty Red Text said?

I was at work and not in-game.

"Always extreme, Digital Extreme."

Can that be the company slogan? :D

Yes, please. Very much want.

That sounds a lot much like them. Not afraid of change, always striving for what they think is the best. They might face resistance, but eventually their choices tend to be quite good after some 'mandatory tweakings'.

What will Warframe get when this whole voting ends ? Because we all know that LoL will faceroll every other game .

It's all for publicity. That actually kind of mean's it's pointless for LoL to win, since it is pretty much a household F2P name at this point.

For developing games like Warframe, very battle one is a great victory as it gets more an more attention for these games that need it.

Guys get your real life friends to help, even if they don't play Warframe! YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

^ and this shows perfectly how any such system to support any game is a complete waste of time, same deal with the people commenting to vote multiple times, makes a mockery of the result tbh, not that it matters.

So at what point will the voting between Warframe and Neverwinter be made available?

Next Wednesday. I assume at around 9pm GMT.

WF really no longer has much appeal to many people but I hadn't realised just how badly it was already doing

Really? We got by far the most votes in the division, never mind our own match-up. How do you figure that's doing badly?

Edited by thegooseking

*sigh* The vindictorians think that Tethra's Doom is DE's reward to us for winning the votes...

Lol... too bad they dont even know what an event is xdd

Honestly.... that shodown yesterday was beyond epic.

Cheaters never win. Winners never cheat.

And if we keep this up we can also beat neverwinter.

I am more than certain that both sides cheated. Also we had a red text adn facebook announcement, they had the thread stickied and had one facebook announcement for each version of Vindictus, so I suppose it has a certain degree of fairness. The players in Vindictus can use messages similar to our red text that can be heard in the entire server, but they have to pay for them.

I am more than certain that both sides cheated. Also we had a red text adn facebook announcement, they had the thread stickied and had one facebook announcement for each version of Vindictus, so I suppose it has a certain degree of fairness. The players in Vindictus can use messages similar to our red text that can be heard in the entire server, but they have to pay for them.

can you explain 100 votes in 5 seconds? Try reading past comments and I saw it myself too...