The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Don't even post it there. I don't wanna see it at all really.

It already was posted before, by some of SPCT members IIRC. Anyway, if this one fails - they will come up with something else - that's the type of community that use any dirty trick to achieve victory, both in and outside the game.

Edited by BubbaClump

Don't even post it there. I don't wanna see it at all really.

Blizzie, leave that kind of posts for g1 forum, please? We don't need that stuff to support the game we play.

inb4 it's simply Javascript and it doesn't work at all because they no longer use a browser cookie to tell the client if they've voted or not. Completely 1000% harmless.

It already was posted before, by some of SPCT members IIRC. Anyway, if this one fails - they will come up with something else - that's the type of community that use any dirty trick to achieve victory, both in and outside the game.

Despite the door heroes, people who leave you behind on elevators or rushers. I can say we've got it good here.

Really Tenno?  One mention of a script and you guys act like:

[snip]

We're better than that.  Don't lynch a fellow founder.  :P

I'm  not even...... * regrets not getting a founders pack*

nah.... the issue is that , after all this, we can be proud that we decided not to come up with scripts and stuff.

And it doesn't matter if it works or not - these narrow minded idiots might use this exact post to "show" that we went that way too.

Really Tenno?  One mention of a script and you guys act like:

We're better than that.  Don't lynch a fellow founder.  :P

It's not a lynch I just don't like seeing that.

(I founded it too, just didn't have that much money to give to them at the time.)

nah.... the issue is that , after all this, we can be proud that we decided not to come up with scripts and stuff.

And it doesn't matter if it works or not - these narrow minded idiots might use this exact post to "show" that we went that way too.

That's what I was thinking.

Edited by Sutherland

I use the same forum username here that I do on the APB forum (where I've posted the script as well) and I've also posted in the MMOBomb round two comments saying that I was using that script in the APB vs Wiz101 poll, with the same username as well.

I'm sure no one is narrow-minded enough to see a script in this thread and suddenly declare everyone that's made a post here a cheater that used it. (It stopped working before the previous APB poll even ended!)

Edited by Blizzie

I use the same forum username here that I do on the APB forum (where I've posted the script as well) and I've also posted in the MMOBomb round two comments saying that I was using that script in the APB vs Wiz101 poll, with the same username as well.

I'm sure no one is narrow-minded enough to see a script in this thread and suddenly declare everyone that's made a post here a cheater that used it. (It stopped working before the previous APB poll even ended!)

I wouldn't be sure about that. This is the internet. I've seen some of the most dumbest of shiz on the internet. I honestly wouldn't be surprised what some people think. It's also just words in a box. It's just so easy to manipulate it.

Here's the reason why we get so many votes in a few seconds:

PMLWapP.png

ALL HAIL REDTEXT!!

Edit: Ok, I said b4 that we have RedText to tell us of updates and events, and someone here said that the APB community doesnt know the concept of Redtext (poor bastards......)

They don't understand the concept of redText. The Devs of apb never bothered to talk to these poor lost souls. and they never will.

So I will post the image up there of RedText warning us, and if they quote this, I will leave this bit information: RedText appears in all chats in every Region, NA-West/East, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and he appears at least once a week. And once he talks, everyone listens..... and obey.

Edited by Kao-Snake

-snip-

This specific script no longer works but that's how easy it was to cheat.

Anyone who has actually been using Poed's voting page is just wasting their time as all of the votes are coming from one IP which they can easily see on their end.

I finally get to use the report button. woo

Edit: or not, no point it seems if it doesn't work. Will still probably get removed if a mod strolls in.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Here's the reason why we get so many votes in a few seconds:

ALL HAIL REDTEXT!!

Edit: Ok, I said b4 that we have RedText to tell us of updates and events, and someone here said that the APB community doesnt know the concept of Redtext (HERESY!!) so I will post the image of RedText warning us, and if they quote this: RedText appears in all chats in every Region, NA-West/East, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia.

When was the last time they announced this via redtext?

Could it be that it's been a while?

yeah eh... pretty much what that user on the apb forum replied to you...

WouldN#t say " you're pathetic"... that's just rude...

but what you did sure is.. imo.

I finally get to use the report button. woo

Edit: or not, no point it seems if it doesn't work. Will still probably get removed if a mod strolls in.

U sure? the report form works fine for me (didn't report anything- tried it on my own post)

yeah eh... pretty much what that user on the apb forum replied to you...

WouldN#t say " you're pathetic"... that's just rude...

but what you did sure is.. imo.

What the other user did a while back under a different alias is certainly worse than cheating in an online poll. It's pretty funny that he would say something like that afterwards. :)

Edited by Blizzie

What the other user did a while back under a different alias is certainly worse than cheating in an online poll. It's pretty funny that he would say something like that though. :)

Oh, that's why you mentioned that they were not using a proxy XD

U sure? the report form works fine for me (didn't report anything- tried it on my own post)

If it doesn't work I'd find that rather amusing. It'd mean that nobody has rarely ever needed to use it. I've actually never used the button myself. Honestly haven't found a need for it.

To give credit where credits due for the sake of doing it because I'm not a heartless monster.

Good job to the people of APB who didn't resort to such pointless tactics.

Also they gained 1%. You see wasn't that cheating so totally worth it! >xD

It actually was yesterday, I was out of the house and didnt see when he announced it (I left the game on), and forgot I could put the timer to see when :/

But it was around 4 PM, I guess.

It's okay.

I have faith in the Wrath of Moon Clans! They'll surely strike in dire times!

tumblr_mhm6r4Rxn81s1ub6io1_r2_500.gif

As much as I hate the messy messy moon clans mostly because of "some" of their actions in events, I can't deny the fact that they feel like knights in shining armor in a contest like this, that WILL come to our aid precisely when needed.

If it doesn't work I'd find that rather amusing. It'd mean that nobody has rarely ever needed to use it. I've actually never used the button myself. Honestly haven't found a need for it.

To give credit where credits due for the sake of doing it because I'm not a heartless monster.

Good job to the people of APB who didn't resort to such pointless tactics.

Also they gained 1%. You see wasn't that cheating so totally worth it! >xD

it's 56:44 now,...

It was 59:41 before that idiot on the apb forums posted the link with the script.

And the poll ends in about ~18 hours or so.

If they keep their cheating bullcrap up, they win.

If we're lucky, mmobomb staff will notice.

it's 56:44 now,...

It was 59:41 before that idiot on the apb forums posted the link with the script.

And the poll ends in about ~18 hours or so.

If they keep their cheating bullcrap up, they win.

If we're lucky, mmobomb staff will notice.

Wow. That's pitiful.

I've informed my clan buddies in the hopes that they'll set things right. (They play Warframe too.)

If you know people who like warframe get 'em to vote. We can do this without bots.

Edited by Sutherland

Even if people really are using that website to vote repeatedly, there's a very little chance that they won't notice the amount of votes from that IP and it's really easy for them to see and invalidate them this time around.

Whooooosh!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Redtext ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[size=2]Also I heard someone was having trouble with the report button on posts? If you are toss me a PM and we'll try to figure out the problem![/size]

The script I understand, but an image of the easypoll website showing how they can track votes? :(

I saw IPs. Which sort of fall under #5 of the community rules and guidelines, regardless of whether they were IPs of anonymous net-goers or not.

Whooooosh!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Redtext ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Also I heard someone was having trouble with the report button on posts? If you are toss me a PM and we'll try to figure out the problem!

Dogeer is here >.>. Ask DE to get more red text Dogeer.