The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato Prime

xoxcloudxox

costs another 250$ per item.. pay up!

well if they add aklato prime = 2 prime lato which become pointless of Founder Program overall so

every Founder of each rank need a trade off

for GM to be easy would want perma xp/cred, re-usable perma forma/cata/reacter and possible the rest of booster

cause that the most balance i can see 

people missing founder gear will be happy

founder be happy for stuff that they wont ever need to spend a penny on those things ever again

and for the most part everyone be happy

Edited by luanle21

well if they add aklato prime = 2 prime lato which become pointless of Founder Program overall so

for GM to be easy would want perma xp/cred, re-usable perma forma/cata/reacter and possible the rest of booster

founder be happy for stuff that they wont ever need to spend a penny on those things ever again

as OP as it is i'd like to have one of those things too QAQ

Honestly they'd be better off releasing a MK.II version of the founders stuff. Doubt they'd bother just to avoid the bitter tears.

Lato and skana prime are currently radical redesigns of their base counterpart.

It would be more suitable to have the re-release use the stock lato and skana skins and slap some orokin stuff on it. Not saying make them inferior or ugly. But to definitely have a distinct difference between the two.

Another possible compromise, simply release weapons that have mirroring stats and give them some other look outside of the orokin/Prime effects.

Also, the "give us perma forma + catalyst + etc blueprints" are hilariously silly. Only likely to see that for some insane 200+ package. Even then, they want to drain your wallet, not give you a sustainable way to never pay again.  And Getting that much compensation for such a small detail is just a pipe dream.

Edited by Nariala

This is the best solution.

Fixed

I'd rather the Excal Prime stay exclusive, and the Founders get something that's better than the Lato Prime, otherwise there's no point. But this discussion is pointless because it's not happening.

I did say this was a hypothetical for the sake of discussion.

I am down, but also I am done with exclusive and think all items should be available again at some point.  I am missing 3 things from warframe simply because of timing and it sucks for my collectionist/completionist mentality, but whatever I guess.

I would give it all away to be able to wear the Grandmaster badge on the other shoulder.

And yes this I agree with 100 times over, my clan's badge sucks and only serves to advertise their website so I would love options for that shoulder.

Edited by Nickeltoe

I'm going to say this as a person who missed out on the Founders Program.

You guys were willing to spend loads of money on the game, and helped it get to where it was. I feel like it would be unfair to you, who spent over $200 or so to help fund our little world, here. Keep your Primes, you Warframe Philanthropists :)

Well I wouldn't mind that much but then again, I think that there are many reasons why they won't be doing it and honestly. People want these kind of items for the sake of wanting to own a version of it. I did not bother buying myself to GM because at the time being, I thought the cost was too hefty. Now I regret my decision but at the same time, would I change my view if I would go back in time? And when it comes to new people? Well, there will always be experiences in games that you will not experience if you are not in from the beginning so, tough luck I guess.

or you know... give the hunters and disciples an aklato prime/ skana prime bp which uses materials to craft, masters and grandmasters the weapon+slot with/without potatoe and implement them in the game :T i mean aklato and dual skana prime is without a doubt a cool weapon :T

Well I wouldn't mind that much but then again, I think that there are many reasons why they won't be doing it and honestly. People want these kind of items for the sake of wanting to own a version of it. I did not bother buying myself to GM because at the time being, I thought the cost was too hefty. Now I regret my decision but at the same time, would I change my view if I would go back in time? And when it comes to new people? Well, there will always be experiences in games that you will not experience if you are not in from the beginning so, tough luck I guess.

ik that feel man... as much as i wanted the lato prime it still costs a lot of moola for a pistol and a dandy logo on the star chart

There would be ZERO conflict with either Dual Skana Prime or Dual Lato Prime. The single is the issue at hand. We werent given any duals so it does not concern us

obviously would have to change crafting reqs to something current (dat oxium???)

Edited by Kartumterek