Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Insane Prices On Rhino Prime?

Padawelts

I've been watching the trade chat and the chassis alone was 100+ platinum. Did everyone decide it was a good idea to boost prices all of a sudden? or is it just "new stuff" inflation?

Prices are high because it's new "inflation". Good thing I bought Prime Access... Sure, that's $140, but it supports the devs and I get nice prime stuff and plat out of it.

If you're a Rhino player, it's great. I'm playing my Excal Prime now because it's a Founder's item, and I want to at least use it and not take it for granted, but I was a Rhino player when I first started. Played Rhino more than any other frame. It's a bit faster and looks better, and it's new, so it's understandable that it'd sell for a lot right now.

In general it's the HYPE of new items that's why it's high, but then again, during the first 24hr of it's release some people were offering or willing to pay such huge amount of platinum.

then come the law of supply and demand, chassis being the hardest to get, it's price is the one lagging behind in decrease. among other parts, systems are being sold now at 10p. 

I've been watching the trade chat and the chassis alone was 100+ platinum. Did everyone decide it was a good idea to boost prices all of a sudden? or is it just "new stuff" inflation?

Edited by Quimey

The high prices are due to lack of Rhino Prime material drops. People are trying to farm them, but after two days of farming people are running out of keys. So high demand with low supply the market is crazy. You want to make money with no risk? Sell the keys people need!

Not even just the sellers causing the high inflation, there are a lot of ppl posting in trade they will pay well over 100 plat for a piece. Which in return probably leads to sellers raising their prices on the items

Not even just the sellers causing the high inflation, there are a lot of ppl posting in trade they will pay well over 100 plat for a piece. Which in return probably leads to sellers raising their prices on the items

the ppl with the plat are setting the price themselves, as high as that Oo

.....weird.