The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thrak Helmet: Remove Stats

Monolake

Thrak Rhino helmet has very bad stats: 25 health is nothing, while -5% speed is noticeable. This is probably the worst stats trade-off. Making it stat-less would only improve it and make more people use this helm just for the style appearance. Since DE decided to make all the new helmets stat-less Thrak is the best candidate for losing stats.

Does any one think otherwise and prefers the stats to stay?

just remove all stats and let the helmets just be reskins since I personally think majority of the helms suck &#!, but the stats are things I would want without having to wear aesthetically displeasing and poorly modeled helms.

While other helmets offer some bonuses and people want them to remain, Thrak offers bad trade-off, I dont think any one would regret if the stats were removed from it.

listin up noobies De Said the Helmets that have Stats Will Not BE REMOVED OR MODIFIED to Skins

Hey munchkin, if DE made a dumb decision we have no reason to complain? So Frost's nerf wasn't a stupid idea? Let's nerf Nova and see the flames rise. Then it'll be a great idea right :D. Plus he probably knows more than you by any chance. Thrak helm is stupid because it's only 25+ health. Not 25%. So if your health is 250. Thrak helm = 275

There have been numerous suggestions to separate the statistics from alternate helmets over the last few months. It's a terrible shame that DE prefers to just make every future helmet statless and pretend that nothing is wrong with the current system.

Does any one think otherwise and prefers the stats to stay?

No helm is worse than Thrak; it is the worst helm in game because it lowers rhino's speed to that of a crippled turtle for a worthless amount of health.

Edited by LazyKnight

Some helmet have nice stat, while some don't.

Why not let the community vote which helmet should keep their stat and which should become pure cosmetic?

How about benefiting both sides and give statles and statted versions of the skin to all players who possess the alternate helmets? Oh wait, that has been suggested about a million times already but apparently its not worth the trouble.

How about benefiting both sides and give statles and statted versions of the skin to all players who possess the alternate helmets? Oh wait, that has been suggested about a million times already but apparently its not worth the trouble.

This really sounds like the best solution for the players and shouldnt be hard to implement either. Even if its only a half-measure still better than nothing.

I don't see why they can't just make helmet stats a separate item that can be equipped like animation sets. That way, just like sentinels and sentinel weapons, you can just mix and match helmets and stats.

So, if I bought a Thrak helmet I would get the stats as a separate item that can be equipped. I could then put it on the Vanguard or Base helmet if I wanted too. This would make things easier for say Loki users, as most love the look of the Swindle helmet, but like the stats of the Essence helmet. If you owned both helmets you could put the Essence stats on the other and vice versa.