The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Sketch

Rekkou

VoltPrime_zpsc047bd4d.jpg

A tribute to my favorite warframe. Seems like going to be a long time till he gets a prime, so here's my take on his prime. He's my main sniper so i'm giving him Kestrel Prime and Lex Prime as his Prime weapon. Planning to give him Vectis Prime, but not sure if it's a weapon that needs a prime.

Planning to stay logged out from wednesday till Friday to keep my affinity booster. So i will have more time improving this sketch to a more proper concept art. Comments and critiques are welcomed.

Great! I love Volt for his design, but this Volt Prime is just INCREDIBLE! Maybe the best Volt Prime concept i ever seen. Great work, +1

The Lex Prime is really cool, but i don't like so much the Kestrel: we've already got the Glaive Prime as Throwing Melee. What about a Dual Heat Prime?

Also, the Vectis is really good unprimed. What about a Snipetron? Maybe with better design and stats. Or what about a high fire rate low damage sniper? Something like a Sniper Minigun with low reload speed, low recoil and low magazine size, but great fire rate. Just a pair of suggestions, your choice.

Edited by Petersheikah

Great! I love Volt for his design, but this Volt Prime is just INCREDIBLE! Maybe the best Volt Prime concept i ever seen. Great work, +1

The Lex Prime is really cool, but i don't like so much the Kestrel: we've already got the Glaive Prime as Throwing Melee. What about a Dual Heat Prime?

No !

I want my Kestrel Prime !

I really love it! And Kestrel Prime is awesome!

Edit: Do you happened to be that same Rekkou on dA?

Surprised someone still remember me. My DA's not going to be updated soon though. Kinda made policy to only post finished works there, which led to months of abandonment...

Both Prime Weapon are drawn on last minute, i like how the Kestrel Prime turned out, but the Lex Prime definitely going to be redesigned.

Surprised someone still remember me. My DA's not going to be updated soon though. Kinda made policy to only post finished works there, which led to months of abandonment...

Both Prime Weapon are drawn on last minute, i like how the Kestrel Prime turned out, but the Lex Prime definitely going to be redesigned.

Really? I like so much how it looks now...